Mission gone wrong!? Part 1

(Hey guys I got this awesome idea from LazyPotatoh and wanted to say thanks and enjoy!)

3rd POV
Wake up every morning and I dab.
That's what Natsu did that morning. Sat up In bed and dabbed...
Then got lil Lucy in a Cute pink dress with a repeat of the other morning and realized he's low on Jewls and went to the guild.
~~~~~~~TIME SKIP FROM LISANNAS JELLYNESS~~~~~~~

Pushing the guild door open meeting with the normal; A loud guild and a Mira-Jane cleaning glasses.
"Leeeeevvvvy!" Natsu dragged walking to his Blue headed friend.
"Naaatssuuu." She mocked his voice not taking her eyes off the book in her tiny hands.
"Heeelp meeeee!" He said with puppy dog eyes Levy couldn't ignore.
With a sign she sat her book down.
"What Natsu? I'm busy." Levy said annoyed she couldn't read in peace for her Blonde friends sake.
"I need money. I go on mission
You care if Lucy." Natsu said with a closed eyeed smile, holding Lucy with wide Chocolate Brown eyes starting at her best friend
"Can't. Jets sick and I have to take care if him. Ask Mira." Levy signed picking her book up again.
"Fine." Natsu pouted walking to the White haired mistress.
"Mirrrraaa~" Natsu grouned sitting at the bar's stool sitting Lucy on the counter.
"Hm? Yes Natsu?" Mira-Jane asked sweetly, smiling at the dragon slayer.
"Can you care for Lucy for me while I go for a mission?" Natsu asked with hope, only for it to fade when she frowned and shook her head.
"Sorry Natsu I have to work till midnight cleaning. Take her with you that's my only idea for you." Mira-Jane said looking down.
"Ah okay that's fine Mira! Do you have a Job that I can take Lucy on?" Natsu asked again with hope, when she nodded again with a bright smile.
"Yep! But Lisanna wanted to go on it. I don't think she'll mind you tagging along." Mira-Jane smile holding up a Yellow white sheet of paper.
Taking the paper Natsu starting reading the job request.
Help!
Mr. Lockerbottom needs
Help finding a rare price of jewelry for a rich daughter's
birthday!
Reward: 600,000 Jewls
'Wow thats alot for just a price of Jewlery!' Natsu thought schocked but smiled nodding quickly.
"Great! I'll get Lisanna." Mira-Jane yelled clapping her hands together before putting a cup down then finding her youngest sibling. About 5-10 minutes later Lisanna walks up to Natsu with a sway to her hips while Mira-Jane walked back behind the counter stamping the Job request.
"There we go! Have fun you two!" Mira-Jane smiled waving her hand quickly In the air above her as the Pinkett and white hair walk out with a small bundle of Yellow in hand.