moving on

(This last chapter😢)

A couple of weeks has pass and Natasha was getting release from the hospital.
Natasha was ready to leave and be with her family.
She was still having nightmares and Hakeem has been there by her side.
When her doctor medically clear her to go home, Hakeem was right there.
Hakeem said "are you ready to go?"
Natasha nodded her head. She was helped into the wheelchair. Hakeem wheeled her out to the car.

natasha looked at the car and said "what happen to your other car?
Hakeem smiled and said "I thought this will more safer."
Natasha said "I love you."
Hakeem kiss her cheek and said "I love you too."
He helped her into the car. The whole way there Hakeem held her hand the whole way home.
When they got home, they was greeting all of their family.
Everyone was hugging and crying.
They all sat down to have dinner.

Before everyone ate, Hakeem stood up and said " let's say grace

Before everyone ate, Hakeem stood up and said " let's say grace."
After grace was done, everyone was eating.
Cookie stood up and said "after everything we have been through, I gained another daughter-in-law. And for that I want to apologize for everything that I have done."
Natasha cried and hug cookie.
Lucious stood up and said "I know o haven't been the nicest person to the both of you guys and I just want to say I'm sorry."
Everyone was shock
Lucious said "I know I know, but I'm really am sorry, and I hope one day you two will forgive me."
Natasha hugged lucious. He was surprise at first and he hugged her back.
Lucious said "I'm truly am sorry, can you forgive me."
Natasha said "I do forgive lucious, I just want to move on from this."
Lucious looked at Natasha and said "it's not going to happen over night, we are family and we will help you and Hakeem with anything."
Natasha smiled.
Everyone got up and hug Natasha and Hakeem.
The family was back together again.