Analyzing Isaac (manxman) NaNoWrimo 2013 Entry

After years of abuse at the sadistic hands of his Stepfather, Issac Carmichael had finally snapped in a haze of hatred, pain, and feelings of total helplessness. It was his driving need to get away from the abuse and torment, and a desperate attempt of self preservation he had made a choice. A life altering decision that he had no recourse but to act on it at the first given opportunity. And the penalty for that choice landed him where he was, in court standing on trial for his crime. But instead of life prison; he was deemed insane by the wonderful panel of his peers and sent off to Covington Behavioral Institute to be analyzed and treated.

 He was supposed to spend anywhere from 10 years to the rest of his life here and Issac thought it was better than where he was coming from. He just wanted to finally be left alone, and Issac didn't make it easy for anyone to get close to him or even speak to him.That was until Dr. Royce Covington stepped in to personally handle his case. The esteemed and world renowned Psychiatrist, and owner of the Behavioral Institute and the most beautiful man Issac has ever laid his eyes upon in all the years of his miserable messed up life. The slender man was to be his shrink, to try to figure out what made him tick, to bring him out of his shell, to find out the why behind his murderous act, and to treat his self destructive behavior. Read the difficult journey of these two, the compassionate Doctor and the unwilling Patient.

**I am putting a disclaimer on my current stories in the works. The model's images that I am using is for the sole purpose of giving you the reader a picture of what the characters may look like. My stories are a work of FICTION and therefore THEY DO NOT DEPICT anything real. Everything in the story line is purely and solely from my imagination and does not tell the story of how the model's live their lives or does it relate to anything or anyone in their real life. The models that I use are for visuals only and their images are not being used by me or being stolen by me to be used for any malicious intent or profit gain. Anyone interested in knowing more about the model please feel free on their own to look up and research the talents of that model. If I do decide to publish the story in which a model was used, their image will not be used on the cover without their expressed consent. That being said, this disclaimer will be placed in each of my stories with the clear understanding that I am not using the image for my own gain. My stories are indeed FICTION, and any images used are for non for profit visual aides. I have no problem removing them if I am contacted and my stories in no way reflects on how said model lives their life.**