Top Six Phone Stories

Why so mean Google? *sigh* looks like I have to use Yahoo from now on (∩︵∩)

Hello! This is the chapter that I was going to make/upload before the Marina Joyce thing. (Had nightmares, still have no clue what the truth is.) I also want to say I am really sorry if this chapter is not good enough. For some reason I reaaaaaaly hate it but I'm still gonna post to see if anyone likes.

Before I get to the chapter I wanted to make an announcement. I will be fixing up my old chapters. I feel like the newer chapters are sooo much better. I will be adding pictures, sources (I didn't in some chapters), and maybe some extras like I did in my last chapter with that clown. *shudders*

I also wanted to say that someone has requested short random scary stories. I was gonna do it but decided to do that for my last chapter. If I do it right, it might be a good way to wrap up this pandora's box of a book. Did that last sentence make any sense? I hope it did.

This chapter will be about phones. From rituals to go into a demon world to apps that make me incredibly angry, this is the Top Six Phone Stories, SUCKA!

Number 6. Phone Ritual

First up is a phone ritual. I have mentioned a ritual in one of my previous chapters and I have to say, I still stand by my previous statements. WHY WOULD YOU CONSCIOUSLY TRY AND SUMMON A DEMON OR GO TO PURGATORY AND STUFF LIKE THAT TO SATISFY YOUR SICK CURIOSITY?!?!?!

Anyway, a year or two ago my brother and I were watching TatsTopVideos. We were watching a video about rituals and for some reason two of them stuck with me. (Doing more research I realized that people seem to think the rituals are connected.) It was called

T̷͈̯̟͔̟ͤ͊̈́̇̿ͨ̊̋̐ȟ̈͏̣̩̥̭̳ͅȩ̱͎̃̈̂̀͆̊̀̕ ̸̳̂̋̿B̞̼̓͋ͬ̆́̌ͨͅL̂̾̿҉͚̺͎̖ͅͅͅḀ̠̲ͫ̓͑̾̚C̶̨̢̭̖̬̼̣̑͊̍͑͛ͥͤ͗K̀̅ͣ͊ͬ͑ͭ̀̚҉͚̱̘̺͇͎ ̬̺̳̮̫̋ͨ̀̐̐̇́͠P̷̨͚̹̥̝̆̒ͯͧ͢H͖͚̥̟̲ͯͪ̌ͩ̀́͘͞ͅͅO̺̜̘̲̙̗̖͆̿̃̓͋ͬ̔͋N̈͏̴҉͚͓̻̱͙̣͖ͅĘ͇̹̮͍͚̏ͬͬ̓̓͟ ͚̺̥̻̘̻̿ͯ̋̔͋R͖̰͖̫̼̟̲̆̄̾ͬͯͮ͜i̡͙̜̮ͤͮ̂͛t̶̝͚̙͖͙̼̫̾̒̋͒ͪͧ̎̋͟͝u̐̓̽̏ͩ̇͢͝͏̺̯̖ạ̲̱͉̇̿̂ͨͨͩ̎l̵͔͈͖͙̦̫ͪͬ̂́̈͂͛͝.

AKA Distortion Room

The ritual centers around a black, old, dial telephone. What you need to do:

Be alone in an empty house. All the lights need to be turned off, except the room that the ritual is being done in. The house must at least have four rooms. Shut all doors and close all the curtains. This ritual will not work if you have any items to ward off spirits/demons like salt. After doing certain things such as quietly moving to different rooms and using the phone to call different numbers, you will end up in the distortion room. To check if you did the ritual right you open the curtains. If the windows are black, you have succeeded. To get back, you need find a piece of paper with a number, repeat that number in your head, and burn it once you reach the real world unless you want to be dragged back. It is said that you will encounter strange and unfortunate events after the ritual is complete.

I know it looks like a normal ritual (if rituals can be normal) but it scares me because of the ritual I said it was connected to. Apparently it's an alternative to the elevator ritual. The ritual that people believe could have killed Elisa Lam. If you don't know who Elisa Lam is don't worry. Just google it or wait till I make another chapter. I feel like I should make an entire chapter or book on her mystery.

(P.S The second I searched "phone ritual", chrome glitched and started thinking everything is Malware. My brother searched it as well and nothing happened)

Number 5. 1-666-6666-6666

If this number popped up onto your cellphone, would you answer?