Chapter 50

It was now Monday and I was ready to give the girls an answer, and I decided that I'd have Megan and Alyssa there with me for support cause you know it was a really tough thing to do.

Megan, Alyssa and I were all on my bed and I was contemplating if I should text them now or later, my friends were telling me to do it now so I couldn't think about it too much and so I could get it over with and live my life with the one I choose.

Alyssa handed me my phone motioned for me to text them asking them to come over.

"C'mon Y/N don't be a pussy" Megan added

I frowned at her causing her to grin.

"Sad faces are for pussy's" She said making me roll my eyes at her

Alyssa smacked her over the head making her raise her hand surrendering

"Okay I'll stop but c'mon Y/N it should be easy right?" Alyssa smacked her again

"Meg you don't know what it feels like to have to pick one person you love out of five" Alyssa said then looked at me as if she was saying sorry for how Megan was acting, I was use to it she's always like this.

"It's just like having to pick one food item off a menu with five of your favorite things" she said with a shrug.

"You did not just compare this to food" I laughed shaking my head

"But I did" She laughed "Okay text your boo's and tell then to get their pretty asses over here" She said after she stopped laughing.

"Okay" I paused to pick up my phone "Here goes nothing" I unlocked my phone and clicked on the group chat, right now they were currently texting each other so this was a good time.

[3:30pm] Dinah: DAWGGGS Guess what

[3:31pm] Ally: What?

[3:31pm] Lauren: Yeah what?

[3:32pm] Normani: ???

[3:34pm] Camila: ???????????????????

[3:35pm] Dinah: MONKEY BUTT

[3:36pm] Ally: Really?

[3:37pm] Lauren: Wtf?

[3:40pm] Y/N: Please come over my house I have my answer...

I closed my phone and threw it on my bed, causing Megan and Alyssa to stop their conversation.

"Are they coming over?" Alyssa asked?

"Yeah"

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and the three of us walked down to answer it, Megan asked if she could answer it cause she wanted to park them.

She walked over to the door and messed up her hair and clothes a little bit making it seem as she rushed to put them on.

She opened the door to reveal five girl who looked nervous.

"Who the hell are you?" Lauren asked clearly getting angry from what she saw

"Whoa chill I'm just a fuck buddy" She bluntly said causing my eyes to practically pop out and Alyssa couldn't help but to laugh at my reaction.

"WHAT?!" They said in unison

"Chill I'm joking, I'm just one of her best friends"They still looked pissed "Okay Y/N please come out before they jump me" She said nervously

"Girls she was just joking now come in" I moved Megan out of the way so they could come inside.

I lead the seven girls up to my room

One by one they slowly entered my room, right now I feel as if every thing is going in slow motion.

Some sat on my bed while the others sat on the floor while Megan and Alyssa came and stood next to me, the look on the girls faces killed me, they looked like they would break at any moment.

"Okay-" I was gonna have a little speech to prevent me from just saying who I picked and why but I guess they weren't having it.

"Please just tell us" Lauren pleaded

"Please don't tell us the reasons for picking this person, just tell us who" Dinah added

This is breaking my heart, why can't we all just live happily ever after?

"Okay" I started "Are you sure?" I asked and they responded

"Yes"

"Yeah"

"Please"

"Yes"

"Yup"

I nodded okay it was the moment of truth...

"I choose...

A/N:

Epilogue is coming soon yay sorry if this is short I just kinda didn't want to to be like super long so I made it short

I think you guys will like the epilogue :)