Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice

She a mixed breed bad bitch.

I laughed. I didn't know what my father was but I heard he was Rican so thats where the mix part comes from.

" Yo, Ice. You dancing for me tonight? " Chitown my boss comes from his office. I shook my head.

" Hell nah its my day off. You know good and damn well im not fvcking with the pole on my day off, Corey " I call him by his goverment. He hated that shit, when it was other bitches calling him it. It was his name. I was gon' use the ish.

He mugged me. " Aye, watch out with that name and shit " He tells me rolling my eyes I just repsonded with a " Whatever "

" But come up to my office in 10, I wanna show you sumin' " He tells me. I looked at him.

" Show me what ? " I question. He laughed.

" You'll see " He turned and walked away calling that over his shoulder. I watched him walk away then go upstairs to his office.

I looked at the stage shaking my head. Ametur night and these bitches were breaking necks to be the next Lil' hot thing in here with Chi as their boss. I could have did with out it.

Half the hoes in here he fvcked, still fvcking, use to fvck, want to fvck, and bout to fvck. But me, Wish he would touch me. The girls here in PP were easy. If you had enough bread they were fvcking and sucking. And if ya name was big enough, they were ducking out the back with you. Straight like that. They all had attitudes and they thought they were too good an they shit aint stink.

We all strippers. We all here. We equal. End of discussion.

" Put your bands together....Candy Lola " I frowned.

" Now who in the hell picked her name? " mimi came and sat next to me. We both laughed. Mimi been here since I have. The only girl I bonded with her. The only I actually really gave a care about in here. The only one I fvcked with outside these walls.

" I was gonna ask the same...just look at her " We both look...bitch was licking the pole. We nearly died.

" They cleaning that before I ride that shit again "

" Tongue the pole....thats a new one "

" She thought it was A D " We laughed. She was horrible up there. We all knew...only the best of the best could get a spot at Players Paradise....its even harder to maintain your spot after you got. A new chick comes in with better moves, bigger bootu, wider hips, big tits and niggas want to see that not you.

I don't got that problem. Ice been rocking solid here at the players paradise for long enough.

These fools know better then to leave a diamond for a rock. Need I say more ?

" What chu' doing tomorrow ? I just need my hair done. My babydaddy been tripping and ion need to be around him " I laughed.

" I got tonight and tomorrow off, so nothing. Drop though my spot and we can go out "

" Without a doubt, boo " She comfirms.

" Aye yo Ice, Ma Chi waiting for you upstairs " Diigy the bouncefr tells me. Mimi looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

" What Chitown want with you ? "

" Im a bout to find out " I stand. I blew her a kiss and made my way to Chi office. I walked in and there was Diamond sitting on his desk in nothing but a bra and thong. I didn'r even bother to knock.

" Whats up ? " I ask him.

" Diamond bounce. I got to talk to Ice " She sucked her teeth and stood up. She walked out past me without staying a word. " Close the door "

Doing As told I went and had a seat waiting for him to begin. " How you been ? "

" Enough of that shit. Its my night off and I just want to watch the rookies but you got me up in here on some otha " I say. He laughed and pointed to his husge glass window. I walked that way and looked out. I could see the whole club..including every pole in the spot. Only thing I couldn't see was 3rd bar and VIP down and Up. " So what was it you wanted ? "

" Im hosting a VIP party saturday night for a friend of mines. I need my best girls there. You, Mimi, and who ever else you want to include. Im putting you in charge of making sure the night goes good " He tells me.

" Who's coming ? "

" My friend...thats all thats important. Just don't screw this is up. I have a rep to uphold " He tells me. I nod.

" Whats my pay ? " I question. I do this all for the money.

" 5 g's. On top of whatever they give you while you dance " I nod.

" 10 "

" Girl, you smoking ? "

" 7 no more no less. Im putting in work for 2 days away "

" Fine..Ya head is on the line so remember what I say " He tells me. I turn to walk out " Wait, Ice ? "

" What ? " I turn and face him.

" Why don't just....let me put a Lil' heat to ya cool ass " He smiled. I kissed my teeth.

" Never " I walked out.

Chi was cool. He was a decent looking man also. But he aint got no respect and no telling how many times he catch something. He fvcks anything with a pulse, seriously.