BONUS CHAPTER FOUR

This bonus chapter is about when Kyle got to know about who Paisley's father is.
All this had happened before he proposed to her.

Paisley Smith P.O.V

Rolling out of my bed I stretched out my limbs and let out a groan.

Lazily I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine and get ready for work.

Once my routine in the bathroom was done, I walked out with the bathrobe tied around my body towards the closet to select the clothes I would wear to work today.

Deciding to wear cream colour formal dress with a black belt on the waist, I proceeded to get dressed.

Once ready, I went to the kitchen and had my favourite cereal "Cinammom Toast Crunch."

As I was done with my breakfast, my phone buzzed with Kyle's text stating he was here.

9 months ago when me and Kyle started seeing each other, he made it his routine to pick me for work in the morning and drop me off in the evening. I didn't even refuse to his offer, as my apartment fell in his way to work.

Today, is the day I decide to tell Kyle about who my father is.

Everytime we start off with this topic, it results in me breaking down. So, now whenever I try and tell Kyle his name, he simply refuses to listen, saying he knows it would affect me, and that is something he hated.

Of course, Kyle knows about me being brought up only by my mom. The immense lothate my father holds for me, how he mentally and emotionally tortured me, and how he blamed me for his and my mother's failed marriage, and the abortion my mom had to get done. The only thing Kyle dosen't know about that man is his name. This is what I want to tell Kyle today, I trust him too much and he definitely deserves to know this after all that he has done for me.

Shaking my head to get rid of the nerveouness, I picked up my bag from the table and walked out of the apartment to the lobby where Kyle would be waiting for me.

The distance from the 23rd floor to the lobby passed quite quickly this morning.

Each step I took was resulting in my nervousness to rise. The palms of my hands felt sweaty and I felt the grip on my handbag loosening, as I mindless walked towards the exit of the building

"Hey!" Came a voice and I saw a hand waving infront of my eyes causing me to snap out of my anxious state.

"Huh?" I said still in a state of daze.

"What's wrong, babe? You seem ghostly pale! Are you well?" Kyle asked cupping my cheek with his left hand.

"Ye-yeah. I am okay, not in a mood to work this morning." I lied.

Kyle threw his head back and let out a loud rich masculine laugh.

"We could always skip it, baby." He said.

"Nah.. it's okay. I'll be bored if I miss work." I stated the fact.

"I'll keep you occupied then." He replied snaking a hand around my waist wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Idiot!" I said and pushed him away walking to the car.

"Oh come on! You know this isn't wrong." He reasoned casually causing my cheeks to redden further.

"Just sit and drive!" I fake scolded.

"Yes ma'am!" He mocked salute in return.

............................