TWO MALES WORRIED PERSPECTIVES

Tuesday 2nd February 2016

COLTON'S POV

Walking back home kicking a stone with my feet I'd just got past the park on the left on my left where a tall grey wall stood on the right, with the school stood behind it. I wasn't really paying attention to anything because I was thinking about Gem, she's so pretty. I want to get to know her.

I looked up suddenly when a blur races past me and I blinked twice to really see who, or what it was. Then it clicked.

''Dawson? What the...?'' I started to run after her, shouting her name, but she was running too fast and didn't seem like she was looking around herself as cars kept beeping their horns.

What is she doing? I moaned feeling cramp in my feet. I realised she'd ran in the direction of the beach, running past the café she works. God she wasn't lying about her running so fast, the last time I saw her. She must have been jogging.

I stopped short after I get to the entrance of the beach.

She's stumbling over the sand as she walks into the dark water, the moon shining down on her half naked body. I rack my right fingers through my hair and close my eyes for a second. Not really wanting to look like a freak watching her then reopen them.

Cursing as I sprint to the water after her, only hearing myself splashing and I'm breathing heavy, only smelling salt.

I panicked, not seeing Dawson anywhere in the water. I kept shouting for her, not getting a response being too high on adrenalin to feel the cold water washing over me. when, just out of reach I see an outline of a body inches from me, I jump to reach her cold shoulders, startling her.

She started to freak out nipping at my skin as I kept telling her that it me. Her body trembles then she finally hears me then she went limp in my arms. I let out a breath, ''Dawson?'' She stayed still facing me for a second before she started to cry loudly onto my shoulder.

I plucked her up from the water into my arms. Both of our wet body's slightly shivering as I sit down next to her dry clothes and picked up her jacket wrapping it over her shoulders as she lay on top of me without her noticing. I wanted her covered knowing she was in her underwear, I kept hushing her. Not caring about my myself.

What the hell was that! I kept shaking my head as I stare down to her, she's fast asleep on my chest, her long eyelashes fanning over her cheeks. My, she is beautiful, even with her hair matted over half her face, I moved it out the way,  just looked down to her as she slept, not caring if it looked weird.

What made you run like that? I turn my head to my pocket and pulled out my phone, it wouldn't turn on, I thrown it to the ground in anger.

Then I realized Dawson would have a phone in her pocket, I reached over into her pockets and pulled it out and turned it on. It wasn't password protected. A cute baby boy stared back at me grinning and I turned into her contacts and hit ring praying she had credit.

''Dawson, you get hom...?'' Tyler smoothly askes down the phone. ''Tyler? Go get dad to drive down the Richburg beach right now!'' I calmly spoke urgently and low, not wanting to wake Dawson.

''What...what happened, why do you have her phone, is Dawson ok?'' I could hear Luke asking what's wrong in the background as Tyler runs down to dad's room in a panic. ''Jake, it's Colton.'' I could her Tyler's shaky voice as the phone got passed to dad.

''Colton? What's wrong son?'' He commanded calmly, assessing the situation.

"It's Dawson, I don't know what happened. I dropped her off at home one minute the next, she runs passed me... and then runs into the water.'' I rushed out making no sense, still not quite believing it still myself.