8

QOTC
What country are you in?
AOTC
USA

//

"Oh, my god!" I raised my hand to where my heart it, when I saw Xavier on the balcony door.

I had to get a drink of water from the kitchen, and as I make my way up I saw a figure on the end of the hallway right outside my balcony door. The balcony has a double door, which was diagonal from my bedroom door, and the guest room that's located in across my room.

"Xavier? What are you doing there?" I ask approaching him. The dim light out in the balcony didn't really make out his features. But I know it's Xavier. As I get closer I saw his busted lips, and an almost purple knuckles. His cheeks are bruised, with a small amount of blood coming out of his nose and splattered all over his face.

(When he still looks hot >,<)

He smiled weakly at me.

"Xavier! What did you do?!" I quickly unlocked the door, and pulled him in carefully trying not to hurt him as much.

I lead him to my room, "Sit," he did as I say, putting his bloody hands onto his lap as I went to go get the stuff to clean his wounds.

As soon as I found it, I went back to Xavier.

"It's gonna sting a bit," I said kneeling down in front of him.

He winced when I dabbed on the tissue on his knuckles. I put a bit of pressure to stop the bleeding. I kept the tissue in place, and moving into his right knuckles.

"Stop pulling it!" I pulled his knuckles back to where I can reach it.

"It hurts," Xavier whines.

"Your fault for bruising your knuckles," I said outing the antibiotics on it.

"Fuck," he gritted his teeth, taking a deep breath.

"Don't cuss," I smacked his wound.

"Fuck– shit! Why did you do that? That hurt like a bitc—" I gave him a look, and he stopped talking by biting his lip.

I returned to fix his wound.

"How did this happened?" I asked wrapping his knuckles with band-aid.

"I was jumped," he mumbles.

"You were jumped?"

"Yeah," he said, you could hear the sleepy was in his voice.

After I wrapped both of his knuckles, I went back to the bathroom to get a damped towel for his bloody face. Instead of kneeling down, I had to stand up to fix up his face. I lightly dabbed the wounds, and wiped off the blood off of his face. I can feel his eyes on me, watching my every move.

"Stop looking at me like that," I said not taking a glance into his eyes.

"Looking at you like what?" He asks playing dumb.

"You know exactly like what," I rolled my eyes at his dumbness.

I stopped talking, and just focused on fixed him up. I was holding him by his shoulder, so he wouldn't moved back like he did a few minutes ago. Not long after I set my left hand on his shoulder, he had his hand hold my wrist.

"There," I say backing up a bit, causing Xavier to let go of my wrist.

"Excuse me," I yawned. I take a look over to my bedside table that has my digital clock; 1:46 AM.

"I'm sorry for keeping you up," Xavier says.

"Don't be sorry. If you ever need help, just come and-" I cut myself off with a yawn, "I'll do my best to help you." I chuckled at myself.

Xavier smiled at me, "Thanks, I owe you one. Now, you, go to sleep."

He didn't need to tell me twice, I am already climbing on my bed, and lifting the cover over myself.

The last thing I saw was Xavier climbing on the bed right next to me.