Die But Once

The following days has been crazy. Hakeem was mad at his father for telling Camilla to leave.
Lucious wanted to do one last performance. But he was trouble with it.
That night Hakeem was going to performed and he put his father on blast.
The next day Trina was supporting her Jamal and his music. She was with him at his meet and greet.

 She was with him at his meet and greet

Trina said "I'm so proud of you

Trina said "I'm so proud of you."
Jamal said "thanks, I just wisjcdad would appreciate it."
Trina said "I know, after everything don't you think you would forgive him?"
When we found out that lucious is the father of Lola. It broke everyone down. Jamal was hurt tje most out of everyone.
Jamal said "I can't forgive him, that's going to take a while.

A few days past and Trina and lucious was putting their relationship back together. They was spending father and daughter day together. When they got to lucious house, he felt something was off.
Lucious said "wait right here."
Trina looked confused but nodded her head.
Lucious walks up staris and he couldn't believe what he saw. Anika and Hakeem having sex. Lucious was pissed off.
He walks away and told Trina to let's go.
When they got to the car. Trina said "what's going on?"
Lucious continued to drive and said "promise me that you'll never betray me."
Trina look at her father confuse but said OK.
Later on that day Trina was at empire with her mom, helping her set up her new office. Cookie told her daughter that her and Malcolm are seeing each other. Trina pulled her mom into a hug and said "I'm so happy for you."
Cookie said "thank you baby, so when are you and Alex giving me grandbabies?"
Trina looked at her mother and said "what, me and Alex are not ready for that yet, let him  propose first."
Cookie said "OK, but I still want grandbabies."
Trina laughed.
Later that night lucious found out from his doctor he didn't have ALS. He didn't want to tell his family yet. Lucious was trying to sleep but he couldn't, he admitted in sleep that he killed bunkie.
Cookie was there and heard the whole thing.