|21. Together Finally|

^Andrea's Friends/Gang +Jake & Leo^

"I killed your father!" He blurts out.

My hands fall from his body and I climb off of him. I stood up and stand next to the bed.

"What do you mean you killed my father Danny?" Concern laced in my voice, also hurt.

"I-I...I was so heart broken Andrea, I lost you after I cheated, I felt lost and not myself. I don't know what talked me into killing him, I just felt like you needed to know what it felt like to lose someone you love" a tear came down his cheek.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at him. Danny put his hands up in surrender and I didn't move, I just glared at him.

"You bastard! After all this time it was you?!-."

"Andy-" he cried.

"Don't fucking call me that!."

"Andrea" he said softly,"You have every right to be mad, pissed even. But I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to do it!."

"Your begging and pleading for mercy won't do anything Danny! You killed him! After what he has done for you?! He gave you a home when your parents disowned you! He was your fucking friend!" Tears came down my cheeks and Danny stood up to hug me but I aimed my gun to his chest and he backed away from me.

"Andrea, I'm sorry" he walked out the bedroom backwards as I aimed the gun at his rib cage and his hands were still up in surrender.

"Fuck your sorry! My father would still be alive, you killed him and a sorry isn't going to bring him back is it?!" We walk down the stairs and Eric snapped his head our way and so did Greg.

"I can't forgive myself for it! Believe me Andrea! I feel guilty-."

"You FEEL guilty?! You are guilty!" I place my finger on the trigger and we are both downstairs, everyone is looking at us confused.

"Andrea...what's going on?" Greg asked.

"I found out who killed Victor" I pressed the barrel of the gun in Danny's chest.

Greg looked at me and then Danny, he looked confused at first but he looked at Danny with a glare.

"Your fucking with me right?."

"Does it look like I'm fucking with you?! It's my fucking father!" I glare at Greg.

"If you killed her father then why did you come back?" Eric asked.

"I wanted to die knowing I got to spend my last moments with the people I love and the one I love most" he looked at me and cried.

I cried and with his final words before a shot was echoed in the house were.

"I love you always my Andy."

Danny's now lifeless body dropped to the floor and before I knew it, Skylar, Leo, TJ and Jake...when did he get here?

"What the hell happened!" Jake asked.

"Danny killed Victor" I drop the gun and sniffled.

They all look at each other confused besides Eric and Greg. Skylar looks at me and she pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Andrea.."

I silently cried into her embrace and four of the boys start to pick up Danny's body, each chose a limb to carry.

"What do you want us to do with-" TJ asked.

"I don't care, but leave no trace" I look at Danny.