No Need to Cry-Medic X Depressed!Reader

Requested by Undertalegarbage666, thank you for the request ʘ‿ʘ  

          Wow this is late, but this always seems to happen during the summer, its like I lose all the inspiration I had before. Maybe I'll have more inspiration this school year (┳◇┳)

-----------------------------------------------

No Need to Cry

Medic x Depressed!Reader

-----------------------------------------------

          'Why are we fighting again?' You thought tiredly jumping out of the way of a BLU Soldier's rocket. You raised your pistol your eyes glazed and darken by war, your finger pulled the trigger shooting the Soldier in the chest.

          The man refused to fall thought and was about to fire his weapon again, but your finger pulled the trigger firing two bullets, one into the Soldier's shoulder and the other in his forehead.

          You watched as the bulky man's expression became lifeless his large form falling to the ground kicking up dust around the dead corps.

          Once the dust subsided, and the Soldier's cripple body was visible something in your stomach churn. A rough sigh passed through your lips, your small, slim form frozen. It felt like your feet were glued to the dusty ground, but finally, you were able to turn away from the dead body and slowly advanced towards the enemy base.

• ○ • ○ •

          "DAMMIT!DAMMIT!!DAMMIT!!!" Soldier roared, as he charged into the rec room making everyone, and I mean everyone turned his way, well except for Medic and Spy who were off to who knows where. "(Y/N)!!!" the bulky man yelled, making you flinch back.

          "U-Um, yes sir," you stuttered, somewhat fearing for your life.

          Soldier charged over to you his fist raised ready to strike.

          "WHY DIDN'T YOU GRAB THE INTEL WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!!!?" The hard head shouted, his fist coming contacted with your cheek meat.

          You stumbled backward, about to fall when Demo caught you. You were somewhat surprised by the sudden action, but you could understand why Soldier was so upset. The RED team was going through a winning streak, and this was the first lost in months.

          'And it's all my fault.'

          "Give the lass a break," Demo spoke, helping you stand upright.

          "Yea' dude, I mean look at her, she looks.... she looks miserable," Scout broke in unsure of what to say, his thumb pointing back at you.

          He was right, though, you did look miserable, you had dark rings around your eyes, your skin was paler than usual, and your once bright (e/c) eyes were now a (e/c) gray color

          Still, a little sunned you put your hands up gesturing that you were fine.

          "Naw, guys it's fine, I'm fine... I-I deserved it," You softly spoke, "I deserved it, it's punishment for failing you guys. It's totes alright." You were now backing away from the others a small fake smile plastered onto your face. You were trying so hard to hold back your tears, a now shocked expression making its way onto Soldier's face as he looked down at his hands.