7 - Florence's Secret

Hi guys...!! It's Nov. 6.. does anybody know what day it is?? it's Kris birthday!!

Happy birthday to Kriscasso!!:) ehehe..

I have nothing to say much..

Please enjoy reading!!^^

Happy birthday Kris!!

(BTW, uploaded this while extremly sleepy.. so mind the errors... good night..zzzz)

-----------------------------

FLO POV

"You're an alien!!" Chen exclaimed. I look at him blankly for a moment, seriously. Chen has a weird sense of humor sometimes.

"I wish, that would be so cool but no I'm human. What I mean is that you don't know who I really am. You guys never noticed you knew so little about me until yesterday." I said.

"Now that you point it out you're actually right. All we know about you is that you like to eat." D.O. said. I laugh. Trust these boys to make me laugh even in the direst situations.

"Well who doesn't like to eat?" I answered after catching my breath from laughing.

"Anyway Flo back to the topic. What do you mean when you said who you really are?" Kai asked. "Flo?" He prodded when I didn't answer.

"To start off my name- my real full name is Florence Jane Ambrose Khan." I said and was interrupted by Chanyeol.

"Doesn't sound familiar." He said.

"That's a good thing because she's supposed to be dead." I answered.

"what? Are you dead?" Beakhyun asked.

"Do I look dead to you Beakhyun?" I asked with raised brows smiling slightly.

"Heck no.. I'm confused." He answered.

"Let me finish okay?" I said with a heavy sigh. "Try not to interrupt."

"Are you alright?" Kai asked.

"Yeah. Give me a minute." I said smiling thinly. I felt cold. "It's been awhile since I actually told anyone about me. I sometimes forget who I really am."

"Do you really need to do this Flo?" Luhan asked.

I nod.

"To quote you yesterday. You need to know about me before you can understand how I can help you." I answered. I took a deep breath and fiddled with the frays of my sweater. " Well that's my full name, I haven't used it for while now since I'm not suppose to exist. Nobody is supposed to know where I am or everybody is supposed to think I'm dead."

"why?" Minny asked.

"Let me start with some facts. My name's Florence Jane Ambrose Khan. I'm 17. I was born in Kent, England. My parents are two brilliant scientists. My brother is the next Charles Darwin. I'm smarter than an average human."

"You just sounded conceited." Sehun inserted. I smiled dryly at him.

"I'm just stating a fact. I'm a genius and that is where my problems started." I paused and wrapped my arms around myself for warmth. "My parents work for a place called the Institute and growing up it was my playground. One day the president saw me scribbling some notes in a notebook. I don't know what he saw in those notes since they were just random algorithms but he brought me down to a level that is supposed to be a myth, the experiment level."

I stopped and closed my eyes; opening them again as I saw visions of that mad white room pass through my eyes. Those eyes that looked helpless and haunting. I felt the shiver that ran through me then I heard the whimper.