Ch•2- Blueish

The Team had left for Sokovia yesterday and would be back any minute now. Nat radioed in and said that Clint was hit, he was shot on his side. Nothing too serious, a chunk of his skin was clean off though... so ew. Maria Hill and I were standing outside, waiting for the Jet to appear from the clouds "Did they say that they got the Scepter?" I asked Maria, keeping my eyes on the clouds.

"Yes. Our Intel was correct, for once" she smirked, linking her fingers together behind her back. Maria and I have become good friends over the past year. When SHIELD fell, she came to work with the Avengers.

While the team goes out and saves people and fights bad guys, Maria and I are usually behind the scenes. We track, examine, and gather whatever information needed to complete a mission. Ever since SHIELD collapsed, finding the Scepter has been our main mission.

Now that we found it, I don't know what we'll do next. She's taught me a lot over the past year, I'm grateful. I've become a better tracker, coder, and scientist.

The sound of Jet engines could be heard arriving up in the sky. It appeared through the clouds and was landing out on the dock. Wind from the propellers blew my hair back behind my shoulders. I had to use my fingers to hold my glasses on my eyes.

Doctor Cho, a friend of Bruce Banner, walked down from the pathway to stand with us when the Jet landed. She was a tiny woman, dark brown hair, practically black. Her limbs were skinny and the lab coat around her shoulders was definitely bigger than her figure.

Don't be fooled though, she might look tiny, but she's smart, and that's why she's has a Phd. A team of nurses stood by with a stretcher for Clint. The jet landed and the hatch opened.
Clint was immediately wheeled out with Natasha at his side. Bruce was with her.

"Oh man, Clint" I winced at his discomfort. He didn't look so good. I looked to the Doctor "Get him up there quick, from the looks of it" I glanced down to the wound. A lot of skin was missing from his torso "he might need that special skin graph that you have"

Doctor Cho nodded and they wheeled Clint out of there "Thanks Mom!" I heard him call back. I smirked and followed Maria up the Jet hatch. Steve was sitting on the floor, checking up on all of the supplies.

"Labs all set up Boss" Maria informed my Dad. He was sitting in the pilot seat.

"Actually, he's the boss" Dad corrected, pointing directly at Steve who didn't seem to be paying any attention "I just pay for everything" he stood up from the seat "-and design everything and make everyone look cooler. Hey Kid" Dad greeted me.

Steve and Maria walked off the Jet together, going over the Mission "Did you finish your school work today?" Dad asked, carefully lifting up Loki's scepter from its holder. I watched it carefully, remembering some bad memories involving that thing "Did you get all of the questions right?"

"Dad, who do you think I am?"

"You're right, my bad" he shook his head and began slowly carrying the scepter off the jet. I walked beside him. The hatch closed up tight behind us.

"Besides Clint injury, how was the rest of the mission? Did you get Strucker?" I asked, opening up the sliding door for him.

"Thanks, careful, sharp spear" he slipped in and I let it shut "and No, we let Strucker go"

"Oh, that was... smart?"