Hilarious - Wanda Maximoff x Reader, Pietro Maximoff & Reader

Words: 1267
Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Pietro Maximoff
Warnings: Swearing, mentions sex (once!)
Requested by anon
Summary: You are best friends with both of the Maximoff twins, but lately, Pietro thinks you're developing a crush on him. Boy, how wrong he is...
Author's Note: domestic fluff!! my favorite! Also, you have ice powers :)

*Edited*

---

"Heeeeeey, Pietro," You smiled as you glided into the kitchen on your ice path in a sing-songy voice.

Pietro laughed as he turned his head slowly after grabbing a snack out of the fridge. "What's got you so happy today?"

You shrugged. "Well, I am talking to my second favorite Maximoff!"

Pietro gave you a weird look, "Alright..." He started and took a bite of his snack, "What's up?"

"I was just about to go train; want to join?" You smiled.

Pietro made a scared face, "Last time we trained together, you made the floor icy, and I was slipping for hours!"

"It was hilarious to see you falling all over the place, though!" You argued, "Especially when you tried to use your super speed; you really know how to make me laugh."

Pietro shook his head, "I'll only train with you if you promise not to hurt me."

You put a hand over your heart and gasped, "Where's the fun in that?"

Pietro rolled his eyes, "Oh look, there's Wanda. Wanda!!" Pietro called his sister over to the two of you, "They need someone to train with. Are you free?" Pietro asked.

Wanda looked over to you and gave a small smile, nothing too noticeable. "I would love to train with you," Wanda nodded.

"Great!" You cheered, "Bye, Pietroooooo," You dragged out the end of his name.

---

You strolled into the common room where Natasha, Clint, and Pietro were sitting. They were talking about a mission they just got back from the recent night.

"Hey, Icy," Pietro smiled when he saw you. He was trying to come up with a nickname for you that you didn't care for since you have so many for you.

You shook your head at him, "I like that one, Wanda," You smirked. He hated that you called him by his sister's name, but to you, it was the most hilarious thing ever.

Pietro groaned, "What do you want now?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me for breakfast?" You asked, "No one else will go with me," You followed it up by crossing your arms.

Pietro was processing this through his head. He was trying to figure out if his theory was correct, and this was only helping prove it to yes. "Uh, sure." He agreed.

You and Pietro did end up having a great time at breakfast. It was nice; you two hadn't gone out in the city to relax in a while, so the break was welcomed.

But when you two got back to the facility, and you headed your separate ways, Pietro ran around to find Wanda. When he did find her, he ended up knocking both of them on the floor.

"Pietro!" Wanda shouted, "Calm down, what's going on?"

Pietro quickly stood up and helped Wanda up as well, but started talking as fast as he ran. "Slow down," Wanda laughed.