Extra Chapter 3

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

I come into my senses once I heard that annoying sound over and over. Groaning, I raised my head from the pillow and realized it's not my phone but it's Rafael's phone. Damn, why won't this man wake up and freaking answer it so it will finally shut up.

"Rafael..." I groaned, "Pick up your phone."

Rafael stirred beside me and reached out for his phone that was on the bed side table next to the lamp.

He looked at who it was and suddenly threw it away!

"What the heck! Rafael, answer that damn phone! It might be an emergency!" I sat up and was about to get the phone that he thew somewhere here on the carpeted mat.

"Ignore it" damn that morning voice. "It is just a call from the office."

"Then pick it up!"

"No. I already told my secretary that I won't be coming to work today. I have Scott to handle them." He placed his arm around my waist and pulled me in his arms, with my head on his chest, his hands on my lower back. God, feels so wonderful in his arms. So safe and comfortable.

Then I suddenly pushed him a little when I think back of what he said. "You're not going to work today?"

"Nope" he quickly replied, burying his face on my hair.

"Why?"

"Because I want to be with you alone this whole day." He mumbled, sleepily.

"Eh, just that?" I whined, but deep inside I am jumping in joy and blushing like an apple.

"Yep. As simple as that. Isn't that enough for you, my love?" he replied, tightening his hold on me but I break free and I lay my chin on his bare chest and I stare at his handsome face. He rest his warm hand on my naked back and the can't help but shiver in delight. God, simple gestures of him makes me fell in love with him over and over.

It's been 2 months since Rafael proposed to me again. And the preparation on the wedding is already starting. Tomorrow, I'll be going to my sister's shop because she is the one who will make my wedding gown.

"Hey Rafael" I called.

But his eyes are still closed. "Hmmm..."

I leaned closer to him. "Are you happy that you are gonna marry me?" I asked, sweetly just want to romance him a little.

His eyebrows creased at my question. "What kind of a question is that?"

I pouted and laughed. "I just want to ask. There are millions of woman more beautiful than me but you still choose to wait for me and come back to me. It's just so unbelievable for a man these days to behave like that."

Rafael suddenly pinched the bridge of my nose "First of all, don't compare yourself to the other girls and how many times do I have to tell you that? You're different from them. Also, don't compare me to those assholes you know who weren't man enough to wait for the woman they love." He said, once again. He never fails to make my heart skip out of my chest.

I just smiled and hugged him closer " And how do I differ from those girls?"

"Well, you have something that they don't."

"What is that?" Boobs?

"You have my heart..." he kissed my forehead, "...my love," then the space between my forehead "...my time," my chin "...and my everything." He finally kissed my lips "You are my world, Belle. I love you more than anything."