Dedication And Acknowledgement

Salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu..

This is probably the longest dedication you would ever come across but I hope you will read it....

Sorry this is not Hafsat or Ammar....
Its Xieykhalil's POV

When I started writing this book it was with my pencil and eraser and a book I was suppose to be writing some really weird microbes' name on.
The first person to read the first few sentences I wrote was a very amazing and lovely friend & 3years roommate ...now ex😋 AishaAngo she said it was a good start. That meant alot to me wallahi. Thank you

Then elrazi212 was my 1st constant reader ... it was boring but I appreciate it alot Amina for reading it anyways... later on she confessed it was her favourite. .😙😙 and FYI I totally edited the begining from the initial one I wrote.

The first person that asked me to write more ... she told me to update because she wanted to read more ...but she would never admit that she was loving the story then... was my girl Zainabchiroma It made me so happy ... you have no idea how much.. thank you Ro Ma ya. My deuseng.

ayshasagagi I just love the way you love and emphasize how much this book is nice and lovely...just like the way Ummitah and Amina Dogara showed love to it even though they didn't read it.. girls got some real energy. ... I love you alot.😚😚😚 and I will miss you.

ummiesaeeyd FMwrites Xeeeeey AishaGSadiq AishaUmarBembe aarashid. mss_april oummytre  nusaybahhh
You guys encouraged me to publish it up here. Thank you for supporting me.

It's still not all that. But I really appreciate all the love and votes and comments I get everyday. It means alot. You guys are lovely. I would like to thank each and everyone of my readers. I wanted my story to be really good and big but I never thought It actually would be. I was so happy when I got a thousand viewers. And it keeps on adding everyday.
I have a thousand votes now.. and its all thanks to you.