Only You

The next day Mingyu still felt a bit sick but he could manage going to school. Before he even got out of bed his door abruptly opened and Mija entered with a worried face.

"Oppa! Is Wonwoo getting bullied because he's gay! Will that happen to you?" Mija asked worriedly, it took Mingyu a while to process everything Mija said even though it wasn't much.

"No Mija, it won't happen to me and it will never happen to Wonwoo again. It's because I wasn't there to protect him. If I was there then he wouldn't be like that." Mingyu explained while stroking Mija's hair.

"Good! I don't ever want to see you two like that!" Mija said in a mother-like tone and Mingyu smiled at how caring she is.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Mum wants you to stay home today. I'm staying home too since you can't take me to school and they went out somewhere this morning, I think they're getting new furniture or something like that." Mija told him and he gave her a nod before she left the room.

Mingyu sat up in his bed and checked his phone. He still got no reply from Wonwoo, he sent that text last night. Usually Wonwoo would reply quickly. Mingyu got out of bed and got dressed before he told Mija he was going to see Wonwoo before he left for school.

He knocked on the door and waited but no one answered so he started walking away. He thought that he must've already left for school and no one's home until he heard the door open. He turned around and saw Wonwoo, he was surprised when he saw how cold and sad he looked.

"W-Wonwoo, are you okay? You don't seem too well and why didn't you answer my texts last night?" Mingyu asked with a worried expression, Wonwoo didn't answer him instead he pulled him inside and after he closed the door he gave him a long hug.

"Wonwoo tell me what's wrong." Mingyu asked worriedly as he pulled away from the hug and put his hands on either side of Wonwoo's face.

"I don't know, but I feel like how I was before I came here, when I was getting bullied at my old school." Wonwoo admitted in a sad tone.

"You only got hurt because I wasn't there. If I was there none of it would've happened and from now on I'll go everywhere with you, to protect you. I promise." Mingyu promised and Wonwoo gave him a small, yet painful, smile.

Wonwoo got some food from the kitchen and they sat down on the couch and started eating it. Mingyu turned on his phone to text Mija to tell her that she'll be staying at Wonwoo's house for an hour or so but he couldn't help but admire his lock screen of him and Wonwoo kissing.

"Mingyu what dream did you have yesterday? I really want to know." Wonwoo asked breaking Mingyu's concentration on the phone.

"Well it was a bad dream, like I said yesterday, and it was of you leaving me." Mingyu whispered sadly. Wonwoo knew he would never do anything like that to Mingyu especially since Mingyu is the one that makes him feel loved more than anyone else in the world.

"I'll never leave Mingyu, you're too precious to me." Wonwoo said and grabbed Mingyu's hand, Mingyu gave him a cute little smile and took a lolly and popped it in his mouth.

"You didn't want to leave me in the dream. If anything it was the complete opposite but you were forced to leave by your parents because you were moving." Mingyu explained more in depth and Wonwoo felt worry go down his body. He was thinking about how that dream could become a reality and with what happened yesterday, it's possible.

The two boys kept eating the food that was on the table in front of them and they kept laughing about the weird things they were talking about. They ended up cuddling on the couch together while talking about what their life would be in the future.