Chapter 51

{Emily POV}

Father stopped and looked at mother with full hope, come on tell them!

"Who dares to wear the suit of my beloved daughter?" She said and my smile faded, no how could she?!

"That's Sarah, she's the eyewitness of Emily." He said after he sighed, mother walked up to her and gave her a death glare.

"You'll never be the real Finch, nor my daughter." She said and Sarah took a step back, yeah you better run.

"We need to go." Tim said and they all got on the plane, Damian gave one good look before being the last one to get on. They took off and tears were coming from my eyes, when the plane was out of sight and the hidden camera's were found the two finally let me go and I fall out of the tree with the bat-a-rang on the ground, I landed on my feet and they could see that I was furious.

"How could you do that?!" I yelled, mothers eyes widened and she gave me an angry look.

"Don't yell at your mother or grandfather." She said and I wiped the tears that came form my anger away.

"Don't tell me what to do, you don't control me anymore!" I said and grabbed the bat-a-rang and threw it at her, I threw it too fast so that she couldn't dodge it an it cut her suit. Grandfather looked angry and threw his sword at me, I caught it with ease and he stood there shocked. An assassin gave a sword to him and he stood ready.

"Now I will have a worthy fight." He said and my eyes furrowed.

"You did this so you could see what I am capable of?!" I said angry and he chuckled.

"You want to see what I can?! Fine!" I said and charged at him, he managed to dodge most of my attacks but not all of them, I managed to only dodge a few which meant that I needed to come up with something. He knows the attacks that Batman knows but what if I start thinking by myself? I read him and tried some moves which I thought would work and it did! He fell down after I gave him three new moves and held the sword to his throat.

"I win." I said and threw the sword on the ground.

"Where did you learn that?!" He asked shocked and I started to walk away.

"I made it up myself." I said and looked at the assassins who were looking shocked at me. I was so angry that I needed some time alone, I went to the mountains with a few blank paintings and started painting. It wasn't much but I sure liked how it turned out.

"I can hear you mother so you better start talking." I said and turned around to see her walking towards me.

"I just wanted to talk to you." She said and I raised an eyebrow when I heard the sad tone in her voice a little, I sighed and stood up from my stool so that she could sit down.

"Talk." I said angry and crossed my arms.

"Emily I am sorry for not telling them you were alive, I wanted to protect you and them. They would be killed if you returned and then you'd turn into a killing machine like Damian when he's angry. Bruce might not visit this place often but he does sometimes, I thought that you might be able to see him alive then." She said and tears started coming.

"They think I'm dead, how can I live with that?!" I said with tears in my eyes and she sighed.

"I'll never let anything happen to you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because then your league won't have a leader." I said still angry.

"Emily this isn't about the league or me, this is about you! I'm trying to give you a normal live and you just keep pushing me away only because I made a mistake with Damian in the earlier days." She said and I furrowed my eyes.