A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 5)

Lloyd POV
"So you work on the new candy shop?" I asked her "Pretty much until I go to college." She replies "So....." She continues "How about we go to my house?" I asked "Sure." She replies, Something about her not that she works on a candy store, but much more deeper. "Hey, you look distracted." Y/N said "Sorry I was just dazed by something." I said "Well, where do we go now?" She asked "Up there." I said gesturing her to look up, she was speechless to see the bounty. "You seriously live there?! And I thought that you live in your girlfriend's home or a hotel." She beams.

"Why would I be with her if she's now nothing but a memory." I replied "Why what Happened? I know I'm supposed not supposed to ask about this." She said "N-no worries, I don't really care. Earlier today I dumped her. Like what you said; I deserve someone better." I stated while I called the others.

Y/N's POV
I'm not gonna lie he awfully looks familiar like an old sensation that I felt years before I moved away from ninjago. "Watch out!" Someone yells, moving away like someone ordered a giant anchor falls onto the ground, "Climb on." Lloyd said offering his hand to me, I grabbed onto dear life as we ascend to the ship and it seems he's pretty neutral to all of this, "Welcome home Lloyd and...." A guy in a blue shirt greets "Jay this is Y/N." Lloyd said "Guys come and look." Jay says.

As he said that 3 guys and a girl darts down the floorboards, "Guys this is
Y/N, I invited her for dinner." Lloyd said winking at me, "Come in Y/N." An old man walks towards me "You've grown more beautiful unlike the last time I saw you." He continues "I'm sorry have we met before." I asked "Looks like Claire is right." He said "So how about we get to know each other while Zane cooks." The guy in a red hoodie says.

We all sat down in the couch, I was sandwiched between Lloyd and the girl, I was actually glad to be between the two of them 'cause I feel comfortable with a girl beside me along with someone I actually know, "So greenie you dumped that selfish brat?" The guy in a black polo asks Lloyd "Of course I did, Y/N here gave me advice about this shenanigans, telling me that its right to do it." He said patting my back "Thank god you did Y/N, you don't want to be here and hear Lloyd whining about this." Jay said. "Guys the food us ready!" Zane said.