Chapter 1- Situation in Reverse

His Fake Girlfriend

Chapter 1- Situation in Reverse

"I need a favor." I mention as I grab her undivided attention. Her light eyes glare at me for a moment, I needed her. Only she could be right for this job, I trusted her, and I couldn't let her slip away like this. Not after everything that just happened. Even if she thought this was some pathetic excuse to spend more time with her I didn't care.

"What do you need from me, Jeremy?" She sighed, switching her weight from one foot to the other. I bit my bottom lip hesitantly. Ok maybe I didn't need this favor that bad. Who am I kidding I don't really need it I just want her, "Well spit it out." She insisted. Oh yeah, I wanted her even her snappy moodiness.

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend."

She laughed. I'm not even joking you. She laughed.

*16 Hours Before*

"I can't wait to get out of this dorm room!" Mason growled stuffing his bag with clothes.

"Dude I can't wait to get out of this campus in general." Finn pitched in, occupying himself on my desk chair. Spinning himself in circles until he turned green worried me.

"What about you, Jer? Any plans for spring break?" Mason asked sniffing at a pair of socks. He shrugged throwing them in the bag and heading for a draw.

"My mom wants me to go visit. Apparently my little brother needs some straightening out." I sighed with a roll of my eyes. Throwing the hackie sack up until it hit the ceiling as I laid thinking in my bed; I couldn't remember the last conversation I had with my thirteen year old little brother. Maybe it had something to do with sports; he was getting into that now. Bottom line is my mom has been complaining that he's been giving her a hard time. As she suggested maybe it was time for one of those heart-to-heart man talks.

"Your brother is like ten what's so complicated about that?" Finn asked as he stopped spinning in the chair.

"More like thirteen, dumbass." I chuckled throwing the hackie sack again, "I don't know. Something about grades and the people he's hanging out with. I'm pretty sure I have to give him the 'don't do drugs' speech." I swear, if I found out or ever catch my brother- or any of my siblings- doing drugs, they better wished they hadn't even touched it because I will beat them so hard teeth will be knocked out.

"You think your brother is using?" Mason questioned doubtfully.

"I better hope not. If he is I'll use him as a fucking hackie sack." I threatened. And I meant it. There was no way I was going to let my thirteen delinquent little brother slide past me thinking it was Ok to use or try drugs. That's where the line ends.

The guys chuckled, Mason threw his bag on the floor all zipped up and ready to go. Lucky bastard was going to Bermuda on a cruise. I wish I could fit in that duffle bag but no, I got to straight out my little brother during my spring break, "What are you doing for spring break, Finn?" I asked when he took a break from making another spin around.

"Chad Sanders has a beach house an hour away from here. His parents aren't using it so he invited a bunch of us down for the week. Beach parties, hot chicks, bonfires, waves, sand, and lots of beer." He smiled happily.

I groaned feeling envious of him. That sounded like the perfect spring break, "Dudes I'd trade my place with any of you this week. Love my family but I'd rather be going to Bermuda or Chad's beach house." I practically whined, "Joy Hamilton asked if I wanted to go to her family's beach estate with her for all of spring break in Miami. I had to turn her down!" I exclaimed. I must have looked like such an idiot for telling her no.