Chapter 3

A/n| This is Meko ^^^^ (I drew this)

Slenderman's POV

I walk to the edge of the woods and start walking towards the high school in town. About half way through the walk I notice the same girl form last night. I watch her from my woods, I notice she doesn't have her horse thing nor the same attire.

Maka's POV

'Maka' Meko 'speaks'.
Meko and I can talk telepathically. Meaning we can talk to each other in our minds.
'Yes Meko?'
'I feel a presence nearby'
'Ok. Tell me the directions 'cause we're skipping school and we are going to question the person.'
Meko morphs out of my shadow and shifts in armor for me so I can morph into shadows. I morph into the shadows of a building and shadow travel to their shadow I morph back to my original state with Meko on my shoulder. I look around I realize we are in the woods. I look up a see a torso. Higher. A pale neck. Higher. A pale white face. No facial features just white. It's face has indents where the eyes are suppose to be.

" And who you might be?" I question

" I am slenderman" when he talked the place where his mouth is suppose to be rips open like fabric.

"Well slenderman, care to explain why you were stalking me?"

"I wasn't stalking you I was simply observing you."

"Sure" I roll my eyes.

"I was going to ask you how did you get behind me without me realizing?" He questions with a confusing look.

"Meko"

"Meko?"

I sigh 'Meko come here'

'Sure thing' Meko says. He appears on my head.

         "This is Meko. He is a shadow shifter demon lizard. He can shift into what I desire and it has a shadow, black flame partial effect on what ever he morphs into. Also he can morph into shadows and shadow travel and he can shift into armor and if I'm wearing it i can shadow travel. That's how I got behind you without notice. Now I have a question, are you a killer?"

        "Hmmm. Interesting. And to answer your question, yes I am a killer, I live with other killers that are similar to you, would you like a place to live where you can fit in? I can provide a roof over your head, food, clothes, basically anything  essential to live. Would you?"

'Wow, very straight forward' I think to myself.

"That's a great offer I'll have to think about it alright? K. I need to leave plus I'm going killing tonight." I say

'Meko we need to leave ASAP, I don't trust me that guy'

'Right let leave'

I say bye and Meko and I take our leave, leaving slenderman in the woods.