Fighting in the heart

(Clement's pov)
When I saw Ash and (y/n) holding hands I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart with a knife. I still had a crush on her and it was still strong but it grew stronger every second. But I was still to shy. As my jealousy grew so did my stress. Worried I ran upstairs into my room and opened the window and screamed. Then I calmed myself down and cried. I would always love her. Sadly love is painful.

(Y/n's pov)
I felt overjoyed to know that Ash loved me to. Clement had been acting strange lately. He seemed to stutter around me and twitch all around. The most important thing right now is Ash. If he loses the bet I might never see him ever again. I couldn't bare the thought of that. It was haunting to me and Ash. I felt a wave of comfort standing next to Ash. He told me even if Calem won he would still love me until the end. That thought will stay with me forever. Calem will never be my boyfriend ever! Not as long as I love Ash Ketchum.

(Ash's pov)
AHHHH! What was i going to do if Calem won?! Without (y/n) I can't even breathe. She is my life my heart my everything! I need to stay strong for the both of us. I won't let her down even if it means going into another fire rage. Calem is the worst person in the world. He is my worst enemy and always will be. The thought of him makes my blood boil. He's the reason I am so dense. "UGHHH!" I explode with flames not burning anything. You better prepare yourself Calem I'm gonna make you wish you never talked to me or (y/n). Just you wait!

(Magical time skip to dinner because I can lol)

(Y/n's pov)
I walk down and sit at the table. Ash, Clement, Serena, and Bonnie come and sit down to. "Ash? Clement? Are you two ok? You look like your brains are about to pop out." I said looking at them "Oh uh I'm fine." Ash said quickly. "Me too!" Clement said. "Righttttt." I said. The rest of dinner was unusually silent. The two boys were giving each other death stares. But I didn't say anything because I didn't want to start a fight between the two boys.

(Clement's pov)
(Y/n) was making me go crazy. I couldn't control myself. I wasn't the shy small Clement anymore. I was much stronger and louder. This is what love can do to you when your not careful. I wanted to hold her hand and battle by her side. I wanted to be with her and protect her. The only thing in the way was Ash and she loved him. I got up from the table and went to my room. When I closed the door I dropped onto my bed and let all of my tears out and my feelings. The only way to get her is to win her over. I was going to have to train.

I edited this and I actually cried reading this. I hope you like it to.