Lauren: Marry me?

Your P.O.V:

Today is a big day, me and my girlfriend celebrating our 3 anniversary.

3 years of happiness with this beautiful girl, so many moments, we laughed, we cried, we get angry, we shared so much together.

Every day that I wake up next to her I just fall for her more, she's got my heart.

I looked to my right, there she is, my beautiful girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui.

I get closer to her and kissed her on her forehead, she smiled in her sleep, then I moved to her nose, and she wrinkled her nose and now my favorite, her lips, I pecked her lips a few times.

"Good" kiss "morning" she said and I stopped, but she pulled me back to her lips by my neck and kissed me passionately and love, I smiled into the kiss and tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

I started to move on her jawline and down to her neck, putting open mouth kisses and love marks.

"Rash, aren't we?" I said and she giggled, making my heart jump in my chest, I get up but she pulled me back to the bed "I'm going to take a bath, wanna join?".

"Yay" she clapped her hands and run into the bathroom, she so cute.

When I get into the bathroom she was already fully naked, I just stand next to the door and admire her beauty.

"Take a picture, it last longer" I take my phone and click on the camera "I was joking" she said and covered her body with a towel.

"Well too late" I sawed her the picture, I put my phone aside and take my clothes off.

"You're so beautiful" Lauren said as she started at me, I blushed, she get closer to me and kissed me "I wuv you" she said into the kiss.

"I love you too" I said and break the kiss.

After the bath we watched 'Mulan' (Lauren chosed).

"Babe we need to get dressed" I said and get up from the couch.

"Where we going?" she tilted her head, I swear she'll be the death of me.

"It's a surprise" before she could ask anything else i run to our room and closed the door behind me.

I took out my phone and text the girls.

Group chet

You: Is eveything set up?

Bish (Dinah): Yeah and good luck dawg:*.

Camz: She don't need a 'good luck', Lo is going to say yes.

Allysus: Yeah but still, good luck (y/n).

Mani: Good luck:*

You: Thanks girls for everything, love you.

I smiled to the phone and opend the door for Lauren.

"What to wear?" she asked me, while I  take off mey shirt, I saw a flas coming from Lauren direction, I looked at her and saw her smiling to her phone.