#1- How You Met

Jace:

You stood outside the 'Institute'-that basically looked like a run down church- waiting for someone to come and let you in. You had just found out that you were a Shadowhunter even though you were (your age) years old. Your parents had tried to keep you away from all that stuff but eventually you had found out and here you were. Ready to start your training as a Shadowhunter. A lady stepped out of an elevator and motioned for you to come inside. You stepped in 'Hi, I'm Y/N,' you said. 'Maryse Lightwood' she replied shaking your hand.

The two of you stayed in silence for the whole time. When you got off the elevator she walked ahead of you and you hurried to keep up with her. 'This will be your room.' she said opening the door to reveal a medium sized clean room. 'Put your bag in and we'll have dinner. The others are on a mission so you get an early night.'

You had finished eating and were now back in your room lying on the bed. Maryse didn't really seem nice and you were already starting to miss your parents. You turned around and slept. Your alarm rang and you woke up and got ready. Then you went to the training room trying your best to remember the way that Maryse had told you yesterday. You opened the door to find a tall blond guy jabbing invisible things with a blade. He looked at you when you came inside. 'Hi, I'm Y/N' you said. He smiled- he had a really nice smile 'Jace. I'm going to be your training partner.' 

Alec:

You used to live in Idris and would still be living there now were it not for the fact that your house had burned down, taking your parents with it. You had been sent to the New York Institute to continue your life as a Shadowhunter. Maryse let you in hugging you. 'Y/N I'm so sorry about your parents. Here come in.' You first went to your new room and then to the library where you were meeting the rest of the people that lived here. You had arrived early and were just talking to Maryse when a tall guy with black hair came up from behind Maryse. Alec Lightwood. Ahh the famous Alec Lightwood. You had only heard of him and never actually met each other before. He was quite a sight with his fair skin and blue eyes. You looked away. 'Hey I'm Alec.' he introduced himself. He had a deep voice that made your heart want to melt. 'Y/N' you said smiling.

Simon:

You and Isabelle walked into the Institute having just come back from Takis. You walked into the kitchen where the new shadowhunter Clary, Jace, Alec and a guy you hadn't seen before was.  'Who's the mundane?' you said assuming it was the best friend Clary had talked about. You grabbed an apple and bit into it. 'Look my name is Simon, not mundane.' he said turning around to face you. You were correct. He looked annoyed and also sort of cute. He stared at you with his mouth literally hanging open. 'Hi Simon,' you said cheerily. He cleared his throat. 'Hey.'

Magnus:

You were at Pandemonium rocking out to some tunes with your friends. You took a drink that someone was offering and immediately regretted it. You felt sick. 'I'll be back,' you told your friends and went to look for the bathroom. You way got blocked when some tall guy stood in front of you. 'Excuse me,' You said trying to walk around him. You failed. 'Do you need help?' the guy asked literally looking down at you. He had an attractive face and also had make up on which made him look even more attractive. 'Yeah I need to go to the bathroom. I drank something and it tastes foul and I need to vomit.' you blurted.

He smiled. 'Here, I'll take you.' You didn't know why you went with him but you did. He took you into the bathroom just in time. You started retching and he held your hair back for you. When you finished and had cleaned up he looked at you and said 'Magnus Bane.' 'Thanks Magnus. For holding my hair back and everything, you're so sweet.' You reached up to kiss his cheek and started to walk away when he held your hand back. 'I didn't catch your name sweet heart.' 'It's Y/N,' you said. 'Lovely name for a lovely girl.' you smiled blushing. 'Call me.' he said and walked out of the room. You saw that in your hand there was a note with a  number on it and laughed to yourself.

Raphael:

You, Simon and Clary were the best of friends but ever since Clary had become a Shadowhunter and Simon a vampire you had sorta drifted apart. So today the three of you were going out to explore the Hotel Dumort- just for the fun of it. It was night time and you were a little bit scared. Clary ran and hoisted herself up onto the wall. Simon literally carried you and hoisted himself onto the wall with him. 'Simon' you giggled as he threatened to make you fall. He laughed with you. 'And what are all of you doing here?' a manly voice came from below you. You nearly jumped and fell off but Simon steadied you.

'Hanging out,' Clary's voice came from beside you. 'Why do you care?' One second the guy was on the ground the next he was sitting next to you. You screamed. 'And who is your pretty friend?' he asked. You looked at him. He had a very beautiful face, a smirk plastered on it and his coat made him look very professional. You just gawked at him stupidly. Simon clicked his fingers in front of you. 'Hey.' he said accusingly looking at the guy.

'You don't need to know who she is Raphael. C'mon Simon lets get out of here.' Clary said. She swiftly jumped off the wall. Being a Shadowhunter had really made her more co-ordinated. Simon also jumped off you in his arms and when you were on the ground there he was again. 'What's your name mundane?' he said to you. You cleared your throat. 'Y/N' you said. 'Well I'll see you around Y/N,' he smirked again and disappeared around the corner. 'Is he a vampire too?' you asked. Clary and Simon nodded. 'Well hot damn.'

Jordan:

You had just joined the Praetor Lupus and had to start training there today. You walked out of your room that you shared with another girl called Emily and tried to find your way to the training room. You weren't really thinking or watching where you were going and that had resulted in you bumping into someone. A very tall someone with brown hair and lovely hazel eyes. He was very hot. 'Hey I'm new here and I need to go to the training room. Can you just help me find my way?' you asked hopeful. He smiled 'Sure, what's your name?'

'Y/N.' you said smiling back. 'Oh Y/N? I'm going to be the guy that's training you. My name's Jordan.' he said the smile still on his face. It was such a sweet smile, you couldn't help but smiling back.

Sebastian (Jonathan):

You had arrived at the Penhallow's manor to see Jace, Alec, Isabelle and the lot. It had been years since you had last saw Isabelle and Alec and you couldn't wait to reunite with your childhood best friend Jace.  The door opened and a tall guy with black hair and fair skin stood in front of it. You stared at him. He was very hot. He smirked and then cleared his throat. 'Wanna come inside? Or are you planning to stay out here?' You snapped out of it and also cleared your throat. How embarrassing. You went up the stairs and he stepped aside to let you through. 'And what's your name?' you asked finally getting your confidence back.

You knew most people in Idris and hadn't seen him before. 'Sebastian. Sebastian Verlac. And you?' he asked. His voice was like velvet- it was so nice. 'Y/N' you said before seeing Jace and running to hug him.

A/N - Hi guysssss. So first update done!!! Hope you guys liked it!!!

Follow

Vote

Comment