Chapter 16 : I like it when he bullies me

I thought i could spoil you guys with a surprise update. Enjoy, Comment/Vote/& Share for more!

Tuesday

{Alex's P.O.V}

Once again I was stuck in another pickle. Emma was mad at me, Im pretty sure my Mother is upset with me. Why is it when ever I find happiness it all goes down the drain.. I looked at my faded scars on my wrist sighing, things will get better like Jordan said when you stuck down the only way out is up.

I had a dream that night.. and it particularly realistic..

I stood on a tall looming hill with my friends, on this very hill there was a huge cherry blossom tree and a deep well filled with water. Me and my friends were have a great time laughing, Then Jordan joined the image I ran up to him hugging him greatly when the sky got gray and shadowy. A breeze started to pick up, The bright happy vibe was suddenly gone and replaced with a cold dark one. The happy faces and laughs were no more, they turned into dark silence. Emma was whispering something to herself by the well but I couldnt understand her so I stood infront of her, "Emma..?" I said softly. "Alex its a trap!" Jordan yelled his figure turned to dust before my eyes along with the rest of the background besides the well and a small patch of grass me and Emma stood on, It was just me and Emma before I knew it Emma shoved me down the well.

I woke up with hot tears streaming down my face, "What was that dream..." I hugged my knees frightened. Not of my mother nor Emma but what the journey up the well has in stock for me. My alarm started screeching scaring the hell out of me. I groaned tiredly from barely getting any sleep last night getting ready for another day of hell.

While dragging my feet to school I saw Emma ahead of me, I took a deep breath running up to her, "Hey..?" I gave a weak smile, she didnt even look at me though her checks tinted pink, "Emma, Lets talk about this. I care about you alot but im gay you know..I cant help it im sorry." I pleaded. She grunted and continued walking. "Emma please.. your like my best friend. I need you." I grabbed her hand, she stopped not even looking at me. "Ill think about it. Just dont sit with us at lunch today." She huffed walking into the big building.

I sighed heading to my lockers when I felt a hot breath hit my hear giving me major shivers down my spine, "Hey Walker." The husky voice said, this voice was no ordinary voice it was the voice that belonged to my boyfriend. I blushed turning around, "Dont be so close, were in school.." I mumbled noticing people staring, My face started to get hot since I didnt want people getting the idea we were dating. Jordan noticed and stepped back but nobody stopped staring confused. I shut my locker with all my binders in hand and thought of a idea. "Jordan...Shove me into the lockers." I mumbled under my breath so only he and I could hear. His eyes went wide, "What why?" He grunted lowly." "What are you a chicken?'' I said aloud lightly pushing Jordan back. Now all eyes were on us only because of this fight I watched as he braced himself before shoving me back into the lockers kicking out under my feet so I was now on the floor with binders everywhere. A part of me realized something until I looked up to see Jordan with a pained look on his face,he avoided looking at my eyes.

"You two! Get to my office now!" There stood our principle with a disappointed look. I mentally sighed scurrying to grab all my morning binders heading to his office with Jordan. Once again he told us we had one day of cleaning and if we stopped we would be finally done. We headed to math and Jordan didnt speak to me there or look at me too much. Something was wrong.

It was lunch and I told Jordan to meet me by the Cherry tree since nobody eats outside by our area. There I sat waiting while munching on my ham and cheese sandwich. I noticed him approaching with that same pained look I saw earlier. "Why did you make me do it..." He asked lowly as he sat next to me leaning on the tree. "I didnt want people getting the wrong idea that we were dating.." I mumbled.

Jordan sat up, "But we are?! Are you embarrassed of me? I want to show the school what ive become and show whats mine, witch is you.Alex." Jordan had on the most serious face ive seen so far but he didnt see my point.

"I dont wanna tell the school..." I said softly almost like a whisper. "But why?! They already know your gay?!" He raised his voice. I put down my food facing him, "I just dont!" I said slightly louder, Jordan grunted tackling me pinning my hands over my head. "S-Stop!!!" My face got red, You know that realization earlier I was talking about? Well I figured out I like it when he bullies me. "Tell me! we are supposed to tell each other everything!" His voice died down choking up a bit. I realized how pained he was because he couldnt show the school how much he loved me but he couldnt tell how much that scared me. "Its because of my past experience with my ex Mark!!!" I cried out.

Horrid images of my past with Mark refreshed in my memory I tried escaping from his grip to go run off and cry but he wouldnt let me go hot tears rolled down my face twice so far today. I grit my teeth trying to control my tears but only more flooded my face. Jordan swept my bangs out of my eyes staring down at me, his eyes were watery too but he held a stern face. "Im not Mark, I will not let you down Alex." I only cried harder, "Please slap me, give me pain..." I wanted pain to take away the horrid memories and emotions, to stop my heart from ripping open from emotions that didnt matter. Instead he latched his warm lips onto mine. More tears only escaped.. him kissing me was cruel... my squirming calmed eventually as I fell into the kiss his grip on me loosened, I could tell the kiss was slowly coming to a end when I tasted saltiness, I opened my eyes to see him trying not to cry. He pulled away, "I never want to hurt you again." He let go of me sitting up wiping his tears away.

"I love you..." I got up wrapping my arms around his neck now sitting in his lap resting my head on his shoulder. "Im sorry I caused you hell when you first came here.." He softly said hugging me back. "Its okay." I sniffled pulling back wiping the last of my tears that remained. "Oh and Alex?" I looked up at him. "I love you too." He smiled
pecking my lips softly. "I know..." I quietly said with a small grim smile.

After school we went through the same old same old with cleaning, today we cleaned the bathrooms. I looked over at Jordan cleaning and blushed and I guess he noticed,"- what's with the blush?" He came over to me but I didnt answer I just smirked and turned my head. "Alex." He whispered in my ear giving me chills. "Bully Me." I softly said before being pushed against the wall with my arms pinned above my head, our eyes locked he smiled before locking lips with mine. Our lips moved in sync, then it became more heated then it should with his tongue now ravaging my mouth. Then he pulled away quickly leaving me wanting more.  "That was cruel." I pouted. "Get cleaning, i dont wanna be here anymore." He smirked. He was defiantly my bully. 

hmmmm how about 10 votes for a new chapter? Thats if you want more 7w7