Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Nina's POV

Oh shoot! I wished I had a time machine, so I could set the time fast forward and escape from my situation with Finn inside Kelly's closet. It was so awkward. Of all the guys in school, it was Finn Martins who was trapped with me for fifteen minutes!

He might think that I have a crush on him, and that I orchestrated everything. I cursed my friends silently for planning such a birthday surprise, especially Kelly.

I remembered what Kelly said when they pulled me and pushed me inside the closet. "Nina, this is our surprise. You're now sixteen, and we want to give you an experience that every sixteen-year-old girl should have." My three friends were laughing and giggling.

"Experience with what?" I asked them. I didn't have any clue what surprise was in store for me.

"Wait and see, okay? You're our friend, and we love you. We won't do anything that would harm you. Just trust us." Patricia told me, acting so bossy at that moment.

"Do you have to lock me here inside the closet?" I hesitated. Being inside the closet made me feel claustrophobic.

"Yes! You have to stay there for fifteen minutes." Sandra said, smiling at me.

"I'm going to suffocate in here. Fifteen minutes is too long. I will surely pass out!" I reasoned with them. I still tried to convince them that their surprise was not a good idea.

"You won't. There's ventilation, see?" Kelly pointed to the gap at the top of the closet door.

I looked up. Yup, she was right, it was adequately ventilated. The room's cooler pointed directly at the gap at the top of the closet door. It seemed like I didn't have a choice. "Okay then, let's start now. I want this to be over."

"No, we won't. We are still waiting for someone." Sandra shook her head.

"Someone?" I started to panic. I suspect that someone would be a boy. I started to have a clue on what their planned birthday surprise was. "Oh no...no...please...no way! I can't do this, please..." I pleaded to my friends.

"Nina, you're acting like a child. Stop complaining, okay? Trust us." Kelly said. Then her cell phone beeped. She read her text message. "Hey, guys, Finn is here," she told us.

"Finn?" I asked Kelly nervously. My goodness, of all guys, it's Finn!

Kelly's eyes rolled. "Yes, Finn, my cousin. He's a good guy and can be trusted. Don't worry." She opened her bedroom door and went outside.

Oh shoot, they are going to put me inside the closet with Finn?

I observed the size of the empty closet. My goodness! It was just enough for two people. Our bodies would be touching intimately inside!

Then the door opened, and I saw Finn Martins. He was blindfolded when he entered Kelly's bedroom. Kelly had to drag him inside.

He looked so handsome and gorgeous in his plain white shirt and torn blue jeans. I stared at him, he was totally smokin' hot. Even though he was just a teenager, his body was well developed. Tall, lean and muscled. His tan skin made him look so manly.

He had very nice hair, dark and straight, and a bit long for a guy. When he bent over, his hair fell in front and covered the upper half of his face. He often brushed his hair up with his left hand. I was a bit dreamy observing him doing that.

When Kelly pushed him inside the closet, I tried to place my back against the closet wall, so he wouldn't bump into me. But his back flattened me to the wall. I felt so tense at that moment. Sudden sparks of electricity ignited throughout my body when his skin touched mine. I knew I blushed because I felt my face tighten. I've never been this close to any guy before.

icon lock

Show your support for Neilani Alejandrino, and continue reading this story

by Neilani Alejandrino
@sweetdreamer33
After ten years, Finn Martins returns to Brazil to destroy his enemy...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 27 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @sweetdreamer33.