Poor Yorick

Everything was divided. Trina felt like this was stupid but she kept that comment to herself.
She was recently at home with Alex going over wedding stuff when she got a text from Jamal saying that empire is being raided and was told stay home.
Alex said "we got venue and food, what's next?"
Trina said "I have to go dress shopping."
Alex said "you are going to ask your mom right?"
Trina barley talk to her mom since the whole performance.
Trina said "I'll send her a text message and ask her to come."
Alex kissed her forehead and said "I don't want you to stress out, its not healthy for my son."
Trina looked at Alex and said "how do you figure it is going to be a boy, it could easily be a girl."
Alex said "have you seen your family. All boys."
Trina said "true, but I'm telling you its a girl."
Meanwhile, cookie and lucious meet at empire.

Cookie wanted lucious not steal any of any of Lyon Dynasty's artists or songs, and lets them back on the radio, Hakeem will do a video with Jamal

Lucious though about it and told cookie he never tried to take her music. But cookie told lucious that's what anika told her. Lucious told cookie that's a lie.
Before cookie left, cookie told lucious to be nice and make piece with Andre or he will never see Trina and Alex child.

Lucious called Andre and told him to meet him at Laviticus. Lucious said he won't bring him back to empire bit told him that he will protect Trina's child. Andre also told his father what really happen to Vernon. Andre said that I'll help you I'd you help me smd get back into empire. Lucious agreed and they went their sperate ways.

Trina decided to go dress shopping with her mother. Even though they are not seeing eye to eye, cookie is still her mother.
Cookie came to the dress shop and saw Trina looking at dresses.
Cookie said "I never congratulate you on your proformace."
Trina said "thank you, but I do have question, and its not your labal."
Cookie was looking and said "ask away?"
Trina said "how did you know my mother and bill bretti?"
Cookie said "lucious and I grew up together with her. She was really into drugs. When she disappear, we thought she was getting help. But that day when she called lucious asking is to take you in, I agreed. Your father billy beretti was never in your life. Your mother told use she never mentioned it to him."
Trina said "thank you for telling me."
Cookie pulled her daughter into a hug and said "I am so sorry for everything that I have done to you, please forgive me."
Trina smiled and said of course mom."
They continued to look at dresses and there was one that caught her eye.
Trina said "mom I think I found the one."
Cookie looked to see which one she was talking about and said "I think you did."

Later on that evening trina went to see Jamal and Hakeem shot there new music video. Everything was going good until they started to fight.
Hakkem took too far and was about to hit Jamal with a bat.
But he didn't. He left without saying anything.

Trina said "so much for being family."