Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

I groan and slowly open my eyes. "Wh-where am I?" I see a teenage girl with long red hair. "My name is Erza. Lets get you something to eat." I slowly sit up and grab my head. Erza walks into a kitchen and opens a can of peaches and brings it over to me with a fork. I grab it from her. "Thanks. But where am I? How did I get here?" I slowly munch on a peach. "We are at me and my friends' house. I don't know how you go here but you collapsed on our porch. What's your name?" I eat another peach. "Um, its Lucy. I'm sorry to be a burden." I look down into the can and see like five peaches left. I feel my eyes shift colors to a bright blue. There's two of them here and my- "So Lucy. Have any family or are you alone?" My eyes shift back to brown and then I look up to her. "I-um no. I never had any family." I stab a peach and eat it, moaning at the sweet taste. "God its been ages" I say. Erza chuckles. "We took it from an abandoned store." I nod. "Ah. I see. I haven't had a peach in at least three years."

After I finish the peaches, I hand the can back to Erza. "Thank you." "Anytime. So did you see anybody on your way here?" I rub the back of my neck. "Ah, yeah. They called themselves Fairy Tail. They're about three towns away from here. Why?" "Just asking. Give me a sec. Others want to meet you too." I tilt my head and nod. She walks towards some stairs and yells. "She's awake!" I feel my eyes change back to blue when I hear some steps but I shake my head, making my eyes brown again. My instincts are acting up again. I look down to my right shoulder. I shake my head then see some familiar faces. I widen my eyes but then when Erza faces me, one of them shakes their head. "Something wrong Lucy?" I shake my head and laugh nervously. "Ah. No. Just look at all the blue haired people!" The guy with black hair laughs. "Never thought of that!" I rub my shoulder. "Are you alright Lucy?" I look at Erza. "Yeah. I'm fine." Erza walks to the front door and yells outside. "NATSU! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I widen my eyes and gasp but then I hear something extremely quiet. "Act like you don't know us. We don't know you either." I glance at one of the familiar faces, Gajeel if I remember. I then whisper so only he hears, and Wendy. "Got it."

I try not to tear up at the sight of the pinkette. I look away and look down at my fingers. "Can you introduce yourself?" I hear Erza say. I look up and nod. "My name is Lucy. Nice to meet you!" I hear a couple sharp intakes of breath but I act like I don't hear it. One blue head steps forward. "Juvia's name is Juvia. Nice to meet you love rival!" I sweat drop. "Love rival?" The black headed boy who laughed sighs. "Mine is Gray." "Natsu Dragneel! Nice to meet ya Lucy!" I smile at him and ignore the tears gathering in my eyes. "Lucy? Are you alright?" I hear Erza say. I wave a hand in the air. "I'm fine. He just reminds me of my best friend from many years ago." "Anyways. My name is Romeo." "Wendy. Nice to meet you Lucy-san." "Levy. Nice to meet you Lu-chan!" "Gihi. Gajeel." "Jellal Fernandez. A pleasure" I giggle. "How polite. I hope I can be friends with you all!"