No Normal

The next few days was OK. Natasha morning sickness had past. Natasha and Hakeem was getting the nursey the ready.
Hakeem said "Jamal and Andre are coming over to paint."
Natasha said "we don't know the genders yet."
Hakeem said "well it doesn't hurt to start early."
Before Natasha could say anything. Someone had ring the door bell. Natasha got up and went to answer the door. When she opened the door, she didn't see anyone, before she closed the door, she looked down and saw a envelope. She pick it and went back inside.
Hakeem came down the stairs and said "are my brothers here?"
Natasha said "no, but this was on the door step."
She handed Hakeem the envelope. He opened it and saw what was inside. He got mad.
Natasha said "what is it?"
Hakeem looked at her and said "why can't people leave us alone."
Natasha took the envelope from Hakeem and look at herself.
She looked and saw that there was pictures of Hakeem with other women.
Natasha wasn't mad because she knew about the women in his past, but these photos look like they were taken recently.
Hakeem said "I haven't been cheating you of that's what are your thinking."
Natasha said "I don't know what to believe, but if I find your cheating I'll kill you myself."
Natasha walks away.
Hakeem heard someone knocking on the door. He went answer the door and saw his brothers.
Andre said "what's wrong?"
Hakeem said "I dont know but I'm thinking I'm sleeping on the couch tonight."