No more Mrs. Lyon

The next morning Hakeem woke up to a knock on the door. He got up and answers it. He opened and the door and saw it was the mail man handing him a big brown envelope.
Hakeem took it and went inside.

He sat down on the couch and open the envelope

He sat down on the couch and open the envelope. He couldn't believe that jewel was serious about the divorce papers. He saw her signature at the bottom, and saw where he needed to sign. But he wasn't going to sign them.
He pick up his phone and called jewel. It went straight to voicemail.
The next thing he knew he gets a text message from, as for now I'm only your assistance, just sign papers and we will both get on with our lives.
Hakeem replied saying he is not going to sign them.
He never got a reply back from jewel.
He arrived at empire and was trying to contact jewel but she wasn't answering her phone.
He ran into his brother Andre and ask has he seem jewel.
Andre said "she's in lucious office."
Hakeem ran to lucious office, he went right in without knocking.
He walked in and saw jewel bending over his father desk.

Hakeem said "what the hell is this?"Jewel said "it's not what you think dumb ass, I was helping your father out with something

Jewel said "it's not what you think dumb ass, I was helping your father out with something."
Lucious said "she was only helping me with me on you by having you doing more concerts and having more studio time."
Hakeem came over and looked at the paper.
Trina said "did you sign those papers?"
Lucious looked at them and said "what papers?"
Jewel said "I gave your son divorce papers all he needs to do is sign them and we won't go to court."
Hakeem rolled his eyes and said "what do you want some money, you want half of empire."
Jewel said "oh please, I don't want nothing from you."
Hakeem said "you didn't have nothing before, so if we get this divorce you won't have nothing."
Jewel took off her necklace that held her wedding ring. She said "sign the papers."
Hakeem got into her face and said "no."
Jewel slammed the ring on the table and said "I'll see you in court."
She walks away, before she left lucious office jewel said "oh and Hakeem, I quit, find yourself a new assistance."