Weasley three-0 (part 2)

Hermione paced around waiting for Neal to show up when she heard a knock. At her door was one of the most handsome men she had ever seen with his perfect suit and crisp shirt and tie. He had a charming smile that he never forgot to bring with him and he was very sweet. He saw Hermione and took a deep breath in "Wow.. I thought you were pretty but Hermione you are simply stunning and frankly breath taking".  Hermione turned red like her dress and looked at the ground She quickly composed herself and whispered "You clean up pretty nice yourself Caffery." The two went hand in had and got into the carriage that Neal had rented to take them to the party. 

On the other side of town Draco was debating if Hermione was serious about them bringing their own plus ones. Either way he had invited one of Hermione's coworkers to come with him. He felt kind of like a jerk for taking one of Hermione's dates but Anastasia was pretty and what better way to make Hermione jealous then to be into her friend right?

Hermione's white carriage pulled up to the red carpet and the photographers were frenzy

Hermione's white carriage pulled up to the red carpet and the photographers were frenzy. Pictures left and right and questions thrown all around

"Last week, we saw the bright witch with Malfoy this time she brings a hot coworker!"

"Ms.Granger is Draco Malfoy truly a friend and is Mr.Caffery a new office romance?" 

Bu the most shocking question was: 

"Ms.Granger did you approve Mr.Malfoy to bring your HOT coworker Anastasia Wintour as his date for today?" 

Malfoy to bring your HOT coworker Anastasia Wintour as his date for today?" 

This question spun Hermione's head around and she was enraged. How could Draco bring HER coworker when he was really supposed to bring her?! Why would anyone call her hot?! Wasn't Neal hotter?! Hermione was one of most composed people in the world but at this moment she was jealous and infuriated and there was simply nothing she could even do about it. She saw Anastasia slouching as usual but it wouldn't make a difference because she wore what looked like the most gorgeous wedding dress and when Hermione tried to get Draco's attention all she saw was him staring at Anastasia. Hermione felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Neal smiling behind her. She stared at her date and realized that she was with a handsome man at a beautiful party and she was staring at the guy that tortured her for the majority of her childhood. She was done thinking about Draco for the night and she was going to enjoy her night. When she went inside she saw all her hard work in action. People were taking pictures by the tower replica, eating the food, and slow dancing on the dance floor. Before her eyes was a very elegant and grown up party just like Ginny always dreams of. She asked Neal to get them some drinks and when he left her alone at the table all her friends started to appear. Apparently, Ginny rearranged Hermione's seating chart and she was now sitting with Ginny, Harry, Draco, Anastasia, and Neal. As they all showed up Draco came and tapped Hermione while wearing his classic smirk. 

He then opened his mouth and said "Wow no plus one Granger... guess you really can't do better than a Malfoy". 

Just as Hermione was about to retaliate when Neal came to her side and put his arm around her waist and said "She did do one better... she brought me instead Draco". 

Draco let out a laugh when he realized that that handsome man in front of him was not joking. Draco did not know what to say until he saw the uncomfortable look that Hermione wore on her face and then he said "Wow Granger.. I believe it was just yesterday you were wearing my arm around your waist to make Weasley jealous and now you brought some nobody to evoke the same emotions out of me?". 

Hermione showed her best sarcastic smile and then retaliated "Oh Draco you don't how little I actually think of you". She grabbed Neal's hand and then pulled him to the dance floor. Neal put his arm on her waist and spun her around to the beat of the music. Hermione stared into his eyes but then looked away to see if Draco was staring at her. He wasn't. Instead he was smiling and laughing with ANASTASIA. She looked back at Caffery with her forced smile. This man that she stared at was clearly more attractive than Draco yet for some reason she couldn't focus on him at all. Just as she was about to open her mouth to ask him about himself, Harry interrupted. 

"Guys I would appreciate it if you could sit down in your seats as it is now time to introduce the guest of honor. This woman is incredible. I remember the first time I saw her and how nervous she was to be around me. To this day I still laugh at the fact that from that point onwards I was the nervous one and she was more calm and collected. This woman has been there through thick and thin and she is the only person I treasure more than my best friends Ron and Hermione. She is intelligent, bold, and determined. If it weren't for her I would not have the amazing life I have today. Please welcome the birthday girl Ginny Potter!". 

There was a round of applause and Ginny came down the stairwell in her teal blue dress. Her fiery Weasley hair popped out on the dress. She came down the stairs and kissed her husband on the cheek. She thanked her friends and family and then in usual Ginny manner she said "Lets party!" The crowd clapped and people got back on the dance floor. Neal and Hermione were conversing at the table but once again Hermione's attention was at Draco who was dancing with Anastasia. The night passed on and Hermione pictured herself dancing with Draco only to be replaced with her gorgeous coworker. 

As the night wrapped up Hermione decided to go sneak in one last dance with Neal to get Draco's attention when Neal came up to her and said "Hey Hermione so I'm gonna go home". 

Hermione shocked got up and said "What?! No don't leave Neal... I thought we were having good time". 

Neal sighed and said "Hermione I was having a great time... I got to dance with a pretty coworker, I snagged that cute waitress's phone number, and I had the most amazing glass of Bordeaux ". 

Hermione glared at him "Are you trying to imply that I didn't have a good time? Or that I led you flirt with the waitress?"

Neal sighed and stared at Hermione lovingly "No... Hermione you are not the reason I flirted with the waitress.." 

Hermione looked down in her lap and quietly asked "Why are you leaving me early then?" 

Neal said "Man I promised myself I'd never be that guy..."

Hermione scrunched her face with confusion "What kind of guy?" 

Neal smiled, kissed Hermione's cheek, leaned in and whispered "The guy who helps the pretty girl get someone else... Man Malfoy is a really lucky guy". 

Hermione blushed and started talking in her most high pitched voice "What?! I do not like Dra-" 

And then Neal interrupted to say the words that got Hermione into the mess she's in today "Save the lies Granger and tell me what exactly is our plan to make Malfoy jealous?"