PROLOGUE

Covet

Third Person

"I need a name, you wench. A name would be lovely." Klaus' voice fumed in the small little chapel where he threatened a poor, innocent witches life to get some information regarding his master plan. Kol watched as his older brother got what he always wanted, he mentally took down notes for future help.

"Klaus, I need time to conjure up this type of magic, it takes a strong witch to find it." She breathlessly replies with blood dripping down her nose from the overuse of her magic. "Well I will find a stronger witch to do so, your life is now meaningless to me." His frightening words loomed in her ear as she tried even harder to find at least a name.

"No Klaus! I promise I can find at least a name for you, please spare me." She begged with tears threatening to spill over and to roll down her cheeks. "Listen here you little wench, you need to find a person for me in the next hour otherwise your head will roll right out of that door." He threatened pointing towards the small chapel door with a shaking hand.

The witch began muttering words in what Klaus always assumed to be latin or at least french, the candles in the small chapel began to flicker and wind howled in his ears. He became anxious on what the witch was actually doing, was this a plot to kill him? Her head fell back and eyes rolled to the back of her head and she gasped and spluttered for words as various shouts of latin words as if she was being possessed.

"Angelina Knight!" She finally gasped out and collapsed. Her head falling on the mahogany desk in front of her, black as night blood trickling out her nose, ears, eyes and mouth. She was indeed, very dead. "Angelina Knight." Kol repeated, memorising the beautiful name in his head. All they had to do was find this Angelina Knight and retrieve what Klaus wanted, no, what he needed.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own The Vampire Diaries or The Originals but I do own my own characters and their plot lines.