EIGHT

Anklebiters

Angelina

I didn't particularly like staying with the Mikaelson's but it wasn't unbearable either. I missed Damon and Stefan but most of all I missed Jacob. I couldn't even call him to tell him I was alright since Klaus took my phone in fear of potential rescue missions on their way for me. I had no idea where I was, what city or what country if I'm being honest. Rebekah was my only salvation, I enjoyed her company. Kol avoided me at all costs not that I minded he made me feel on edge. Elijah was sweet but he hadn't gained my trust yet and Klaus just treated me as if I was merely an object, just his key to the chamber.

"So what happens when I choose someone to protect?" I asked Rebekah, she had been teaching me a lot of what it is to be an angel and it's qualities.

"You'll form this bond. If they are in danger you will get visions for you to help them etcetera, magic comes into play but it's difficult for you to control. It's better if you love this person because the connection, the bond is stronger." She explains.

"Rebekah, I hope you are not filling her mind with these fairytales. She is merely my key to open the chamber I don't want you to infiltrate that." Klaus' stern voice interrupted todays lesson, Rebekah rolled her eyes and looked over to me, pulling a face which made me giggle. Klaus sped over grabbing Rebekah by the chin giving her a harsh glare has he clutches her face.

"Rebekah don't think I won't dagger you and put you in that coffin if I even hear a whisper of you trying to stop me from using the angel from opening what is mine." His threatening words were spoken very slowly and carefully, anger fuelled inside of me and I felt my necklace heat up as the anger bubbled in my stomach.

"No!" I shouted and a gush of wind threw Klaus flying into the wall behind us. He slumped down in shock of what had just happened, I help my necklace tight in my hand despite it burning with power. Klaus growled and used his speed to charge at me but soon as he reached a metre away I flung him back towards the wall.

"Angelina, you used your power." Rebekah gasped as Klaus kept trying to get up but I held him down with my angel powers. I grinned as I sent Klaus back flying again with a gush of wind, this was fantastic. I had control over my powers and I was stronger than the average angel because of the Saffron necklace.

Klaus growled once again getting up from where he was pushed down to, this time he didn't growl at me but he stood there with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I suppose she has, just needed a little anger in her and she unlocked them. Nice work, little angel." He smiled before walking out of the room humming a tune leaving me dumbfounded. All of that just so he could get me to unlock my power? If I had known I just had to get angry I would have found them days ago.

"No we just have to keep them under control." Rebekah smiled, taking my hand in hers with a huge grin.

-

"Klaus?" My voice rang out as I entered his room where he was stood at the canvas painting a beautiful picture of the night sky of Mystic Falls. His attention diverted to me as I stood shyly at the door frame waiting to be invited into his room.

"Yes, little angel?" He replied, carrying on painting his painting inspecting the colours of what to chose next.

"I was wondering if I could possible call my brother, you can monitor the call. I just really want to talk to him and you understand the importance of family. I miss him a lot and I just want to let him know that I'm okay." I spoke quickly not wanting to anger him. He stood and thought for a moment, contemplating the idea.

"I suppose you could call him, I shall have Kol monitor your call. Kol!" Klaus shouted, I flinched at the name of Kol. Kol had taken a quick disliking to me yet he did not know three things about me. After a few moments Kol was at the door frame standing right behind me, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck.