Chp 7: Well Now We Have More Problems.

Next Morning

Taraji POV

I woke up in a terrible mood and I ran to the bathroom to vomit and when I was down I looked down at my stomach and shed a tear. What if he tries to hurt me or the baby once he finds out it's his and that I'm pregnant. I don't want to have to keep my child away from their father...and Terrence said that he always wanted a baby by me. I drove to work and when I got there I immediately found jussie. I can talk to him.about anything. I grabbed him and took him to a quiet place on set. "What's wrong T?" he asked me. "Jussie....I have something to tell you.." I said taking a deep breath. "Ok..what's wrong?" he asked. I braces myself and looked at him. "I-I'm pregnant.." I said shedding a tear. "What?! Oh no...this just made everything worse...bringing a baby in that he doesn't know is his will drive him crazy once you try to get him to be involved. What are you going to do?" he asked me and I shrugged. "I-i don't know...Jessie I'm scared what if he gets mad at me or tries to hurt me once I tell him it's his...I can't keep the baby away from him. Then what? Tell them 'well baby your father doesn't know who you are because he has long term memory loss..'? It's going to be no use then!" I said about to cry and he hugged me. "It's ok TJ...we'll do something...you wanna go and ask the doctor what we should do?" he asked me sighing and I just broke down. "I don't know! Why did this have to happen to me?! Why come all these bad things happen to me?! I finally met the mad of my dreams after being best friends with him for years and now...now he has no clue or trace of who I am..he'll deny the baby and call me crazy and...I'm just done..." I said crying and shouting and at that moment Terrence came walking by. "Um...excuse me ma'am are you ok?" he asked me and I looked at his angrily.

"Why are you crying?" he asked me

"Why are you crying?" he asked me. I stared at him and I was just full of anger. I slapped him across the face in such sadness and anger.

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" I shouted at him as he held his face in confusion and anger

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" I shouted at him as he held his face in confusion and anger. Jussie jumped and the rest of the cast came over to us. "Woah what the hell happened?" asked trai. I just stormed through them and went to my trailer and cried. I cried so hard my head started hurting. After awhile someone came knocking. "What?" I asked irritated. "Um..can I talk to you...please?" asked the voice. It was terrence. I sighed and let him in, wiping my tears trying to make myself look as together as I could. I stood there with my arms crossed.

 I stood there with my arms crossed

"Hey..um...Jessie told me about...us. And um..about.." he said looking down at my stomach and my eyes widened. "I'm sorry.." he said sighing. "For what?" I asked him. "For that shit happening to me.." he said shaking his head. "I know you are.." I and he hugged me and I relentless let him. "I wish I could be there for the baby but- "I know..tomorrow I'll be a stranger.." I said wiping a tear. He kissed me and I kissed back. He gripped my waist sitting me on my counter. "You know that if I was normal again I would be right there with that baby..but I don't know how you're going to get me to remember..." he said putting his face in my neck. I nodded and then got down off of the counter and started feeling sick. I went to my bathroom and threw up while Terrence held my hair. "Aww...now I really feel like shit.." be said sniffing. I threw up more and then rinsed out my mouth and ate something. I just couldn't help looking down at my stomach. "I just wish things didn't have to be like that. Terrence we were best friends for years and always worked together and we said that we never wanted a relationship and that I made you wait because I didn't want to mix business and pleasure but eventually we got tired of playing with eachtohwrs emotions and got together and thankfully it didn't mess up work for us like we thought it would. It took us so much courage to finally get together and now...now we are going to have q child and you won't remember them or me and you'll think I'm crazy when I'll try to tell you that its yours and try to get you to take care of it..." I said groaning and another tear fell form my eyes. He wiped it and sighed. I'm sure I might just suspect it's mine when it looks like me.." he said shaking a sad grin. "Oh...yeah...you're right...but still.." I said sitting down on my couch. "Yeah...I know.." he said sitting next to me. Be stared at me for a minute and I turned to look at him. "What?" I asked him. "I-I'm just trying to see if I can remember something about us.." he said. I sighed. "No...no baby don't..don't strain yourself...don't force yourself because it's no use.." I said covering my face and he started rubbing my stomach. "Well...we could discuss names now.." he said and I looked at him. "Ok...I guess.." I said shrugging and trying to act as if we were a normal couple again. "Hmm..if it's a boy..it could be...(you guys give me suggestions.) "oh..I like that.." I said showing a small grin. "And if it's a girl it could be..(leave suggestion) "that's really cute.." he said smiling and he put his forehead to mine. He kissed me and I pulled away. "This is just so devastating.." I said groaning. "Don't be so stressed out...I know you love me and you want me to remember you everyday and I wish I could but don't stress yourself out...especially now that we're having a baby.." he said and I ran my fingers through my hair. "It's like I'm basically going to be a single mom.." I said shaking my head. "Let me talk to it.." he said and I looked confused. "What?" I asked him. "Let me talk to the baby.." he said and I sighed and stood up as he got on his knees and lifted up my shirt. "Hey little one...this is your daddy speaking. Daddy was in a bad situation..that caused him to have a hard time knowing who you and your mommy is...but just know that daddy is trying to get better and that he loves you very much deep in his heart...god knows that I would never forget you..I love you so much and as much as it may be hard for me to get to everyday, just know that I do.." he said smiling and kissing my stomach. He stood up and I shed a slight tear. He kissed me and I bit my lip nervously. "So..how many months are you along?" asked Terrence. "About a week in a half.." I said to him. Jussie came in and called us to set and the rest of the day we acted like a couple. Awe...I fear for the baby....and what if the show gets affected? Lee doesn't even know that I'm pregnant...this is starting to get so much more complicated then it already is..

TBC...