Chapter 12

Alice's POV

"Leah what in the world are you doing!" Jacob screamed. Uh oh this is going to be bad.

"Jacob what are you doing here?" Leah asked.

"I came to get you. You are not leaving Sam's pack. You're not an alpha what are you going to do on you're own. You need someone to tell you orders," he said.

"Excuse me mutt," I said. "She doesn't need to take orders from anyone, especially someone like you and Sam. She doesn't need an alpha, but she is going to join Bella's pack. Just leave us alone you filthy mutt," I spat.

"Who do you think you are, talking to me like that you sick bloodsucker," Jacob spat.

"You did not just call my imprint a sick bloodsucker," Leah says jumping into the conversation. The look on Jacob's face was priceless. It just made me want to laugh, but I held it in.

"Did you just say imprint?" he asked.

"Yes I did. Now I'm leaving Sam's pack, and I'm joining Bella's. What you do to her is not fair on her Jacob. You banned her from the rez because she didn't imprint on you, and she's gay. That's not how you treat someone. Now I would leave before I kick your ass for breaking the treaty."

(Sorry for the word choice, but it didn't really make sense to not say it that way.)

Wow, she is really hot when she curses, I thought to myself.

"Whatever," he says, "I don't need you in the pack anyway. You were never a big part of the pack anyway." With that Jacob turned around and stalks away.

I turn around to look at Leah. "Are you okay," I ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little shocked. I never thought Jacob could be like that, but that doesn't matter anymore. I have you and I don't need anybody else. I do have you right?" she questions cutely.

I lean in slowly and capture her lips with mine. Fireworks explode in my stomach, and now I can tell that what Jasper and I had was false. This is true love, and I know it. I slowly pull back to look at her face.

"Does that answer your queation?" I ask.

"Yes it does, and I'm so glad that it's a yes," she says.

"I am too. When Jasper said all of that to me, I thought I wasn't meant to have anyone. But when I saw you here earlier, I knew you were the one for me. And I'm so glad that it's you Leah."

"There is something that I have to tell you though," she says. Now I'm a little worried about what it will be. Especially since I can't see what she is going to tell me. Hopefully this mating bond will help me with that. I want to be able to look after her if something were to happen.

"What is it. I'm sure it can't be that bad," I say.

"Well it's just that, you know I have an umm... extra part that girls don't," she responds. Wait does that mean.

"Do you have a guys lower body Leah?" I ask.

"Yes, and if that makes you see me different then I totally understand," she says.

"Leah honey, that doesn't mean anything to me." How can she think that? I would never see her differently. "You are amazing okay. I don't care what is in between your legs. I just care that you are you, and that you love me. I know the history of your kind and mime, and I know it's not good. I accept you, and I hope you accept me," I say. The look on her face is one of delight and a little hurt.

"Of course I accept you, and I'm glad you accept me. So with that being said, will you be my girlfriend?" she asks.

"I have one word for you, and that is yes."

A:n/ Here is another update. Sorry it took so long another that I didn't get to double update like I wanted, but I got it done. School is going to start back up soon, and I have band camp so updates might be a little slower. But I'm going to try my hardest to update as many times as I can even if it's just 200 words. You deserve any kind of update that you get because I am never updating. Anyway thanks for reading.