Imagine #16

(Here's a request for Audrey!)
------------------------------------

"Poe, I don't feel so good." You told your boyfriend, Poe Dameron.
"What do you mean?"
"I feel like I--"
At that point you had let it all go on the bedsheets. It was 10pm and Poe had just gotten back from the base. Apparently, you had eaten something from the mess hall that wasn't so good.
"Ohhhh that's.....gross, Audrey." He chuckled lightly as he stood up.
"Sorry..."
"It's alright, babe, what can I do?" He asked while wiping the sleeve of his jacket.
"I don't know..." You got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Poe changed the sheets while you were gone, and once you were done you helped him.
"Is it safe to put sheets back on or....you gonna let 'er rip, again?"
"Haha. Very funny, Poe! I think I'm fine..."
"You want soup?"
"No...just hold me." The two of you got in bed and Poe spooned you up in his arms. This would have been better if you could fall asleep.....but you couldn't. And you, were bored. You looked up to see a half-asleep Poe, and couldn't resist your favorite hobby.
"Poe,"
"Yeah?"
"Poee Dameronn"
"Oh no."
You giggle loudly as you knew he had already caught on.
"Audrey, how are you bored? You're supposed to be sick..."
"I knooow, I just can't sleep."
"Well try, please." You sighed.
"Okay, Okay." You let a good amount of minutes pass and you still couldn't fall asleep, so you gave up.
"Poeeeee,"
"Audrey?" Good, he was half awake.
"Yeah?"
"Go to sleep." You laughed and tried your best to fall asleep, once again.

I hope you liked it! I know it was kind of short, but I fit in a little of everything! wowitspastmybedtime <3