When He Gets Drunk

⚠️⚠️ Kai gets a little pushy and handsy. It doesn't go too far (still PGish). Just doesn't take no for an answer. You have been warned.⚠️⚠️

Also, you can say want you want about Zane's, but I feel like alcohol would mess with his processing, just like it does for a normal person. Before he knew he was a nindroid, food and drink effected him normally, so it stands to reason alcohol would too. Sorry if you disagree with my thought process.

Kai
You're celebrating Kai's birthday at the monastery, and haven't seen him in a while. You look around the party area, with no success, before confronting the first ninja you find.

"Hey, have you seen Kai?" You ask Zane.

"No, I am afraid he has not made an appearance since the party began." Zane says shrugging.

"Thanks, Zane." You say walking off to find Kai.

You search the rest of the downstairs before heading upstairs toward the bedrooms. As you knock on his door, it slightly creaks open, but you still don't see him.

"Kai?" You ask, opening the door a bit more and stepping inside.

His room is pitch black, and you don't see him anywhere. You turn to leave when his door slams shut, and you're pinned against the wall.

"Hey sexy! How you doin?" Kai purrs pressing his body closer to yours.

You can smell the alcohol on his breath, and try to quickly think of a way out of this.

"Kai. Stop." You say trying to get away from him.

"Your mouth says stop, but your eyes say keep going." Kai says kissing your neck.

"K-Kai..." you manage to get out.

"You like that?" He asks giving a smirk.

"No, Kai. Stop! You're drunk!" You say assertively, trying to push him away again.

"Awe! You're no fun." Kai growls letting go of you.

"Kai, you are drunk, and I'm not ready for it!" You say a little more gently.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)," Kai sighs, before getting a devious look on his face, "Would it be possible to cuddle, though?"

You sigh, looking at Kai.

"Fine. But cuddling ONLY! Understood?." You say firmly.

"Yeparoni dadaroni!" Kai exclaims, running and jumping on his bed.

You sigh and crawl into bed with him. He brings you into a tight hug, and kisses the top of your head. You listen to him slowly drift off to sleep before slipping out of his grasp, and grabbing the things you know he'll need in the morning.

Jay
The mayor is throwing a party to celebrate us saving the city again. Shortly after arriving at the party, you and Jay got separated, and haven't seen him since. You hear some commotion over by the snack table, and make your way there to see what's up. As you approach, you immediately recognize your boyfriend hanging on Zane. Zane shoots you a confused expression, before attempting to prompt Jay into going to you.

"What? But, Zane, my guy. You are like the smartest one here, and I just think you're under-appreciated." Jay says leaning further into Zane.

"Thank you, Jay. However, I think it is in everyone's best interest if you go with (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)? Oh my goodness! I have been searching everywhere for you!" Jay says stumbling over to you.

He falls into you, and smiles up at you, allowing you to smell he alcohol on his breath.