When You Run To Him

Kai
You are standing in the front room arguing with your mom because you forgot to pick up your brother from football practice, and he was left there by himself for two hours.
"I expected you to be responsible and pick up your brother!"
"It was a mistake!"
"Well so were you but, but I still accepted the responsibility."
"What?" You ask, your voice barely audible.
Your mom sighs and rubs her temples. "Nothing, forget I said that."
"Take responsibility for what you said!" You fire back.
"Fine, you wanna know, here ya go. I got pregnant with you when I was in high school. I was 17 and (D/N) is not your real dad."
"What? Then who is my dad?"
"It doesn't matter. He left us. At first, he was there for me all the time. Then, he got all power hungry, and went missing. I wish he would've stayed, but he didn't."
"You're just now telling me this?" You ask
"Yeah, I didn't really ever wanna tell you. My parents wanted me to get an abortion, and I about did."
"I can't believe you mom! You should've told me before now! I'm leaving! Maybe then you won't have any more mistakes!"
"No come back!" Your mom yells as you run out of your house, and run to Kai.
"(Y/N) what's wrong?" Asks Kai
"I'm a m-mistake!" You cry and hug Kai.
"What?"
"Mom t-told me I was a mistake and that sh-she almost aborted me, a-and dad's not my r-real dad! I'm not
g-going back."
"Well you can stay here. In my room if you'd like. You're not a mistake."
"Yeah I'd like that. Thanks!"
"Anything for you." Kai says hugging you tighter, and leads you to your new room.

Jay
You are sitting in your living room watching TV when your parents interrupt your regularly scheduled program. 😜
"(Y/N), we need to talk to you." Says your mom
"Well make it snappy! I need to see if Katniss chooses Peeta in the end!"
"This is important (Y/N)!" Says your dad
"Your father and I haven't been getting along that well lately, and well, we're taking a break from each other for a while."
"So you're getting divorced?"
"No, we're just separating for awhile."
"Ok." You say and go back to watching TV. You were never really that close to them, and knew this was probably going to happen for a while.
"We think that you need to find a different place to live while we get the rest figured out."
"What?!" You basically scream
"We just think it's best with you being the oldest to go live somewhere else until we get everything sorted out. Maybe you can go live with your grandma." Says your dad
"No! Grandma is such a jerk to me! I'm not living with her! And what about
(S/N) and (B/N). Where are they gonna go?"
"Well, young lady. I don't know where else you're gonna go. Your brother and sister will be staying with us."
"Whatever! I'll find a place to live. And I won't be back!" You say, gather your stuff, and leave
"At least call then!" Your mom yells.
You pick up the pace to get to the monastery, so to not let anyone see your tears besides Jay.
Jay answers the door and hugs you.
"What's wrong!"
"Jay! I didn't know where else to go! My parents are separating and..."
"You can stay here with me!"
"Yeah I'd like that!" You say as Jay leads you to his room.

Zane
You are sitting in your room in your brother's dojo. Recently you two have been eating raman noodles for basically ever meal. Dareth comes in, slides his hand down in face, and sits on your bed.
"What's wrong Dareth?" You ask
"Well I don't know how to say it."
"What?"
"Well, after getting you out of the orphanage, I didn't have a lot of money left. And classes haven't been going well recently."
"What are you saying?"
"Listen, I don't have the money to pay the bills and provide for both of us. I don't want to do this, but I'm afraid I'll have to take you back to the orphanage."
"Ha ha Dareth! Very funny! Now what did you really want to talk about?"
Dareth looks at you with sad eyes and says, "No, (Y/N), I'm telling the truth. I can't afford to provide for both of us. I thought I could, but the adoption fee basically drained my account."
Tears started to trickle down your face, "No Dareth! I'm not going back! How could you take your own sister back to the orphanage?!"
"It's not like I want to! I'm sorry! I wish there was another way!" He says and brings you into a tight embrace. You can feel his tears soak through your shirt.
"I'll find another place to live! And you can't stop me!" You say, grab you stuff, and run to the monastery. You burst into the monastery and run to Zane.
"(Y/N), what is wrong?" Zane asks hugging you.
"D-Dareth was gonna send me b-back to the Or-orphanage. That h-he couldn't support b-both of us."
"(Y/N), you can stay here with me. I would like that."
"T-Thanks Zane." You say and kiss him

Cole
Well crap. Now you're moving because your father bought a new monastery in a different city. They're just telling you today! The exact day your moving!
"We thought you'd be excited to know we're moving. Especially since you get to move to a new school district." Says your mom
"Well, yeah, I hate my school, but I have friends here that I didn't get to say good bye to. I don't want to move away from my friends. And what about Lloyd?! He won't get to visit as often! Oh my gosh, and Cole won't know where we moved to! I won't get to see him!"
Your father runs his hand down his face. "Well you can tell him where we moved."
"What about my friends? I've stuck with this worthless school this long! I'm at least gonna graduate from it since I'm a senior."
"Ok then. I guess you can stay at the house, get a job, and pay the bills."
"How will I be able to afford all that?"
"Guess that's why you need a job."
"Garmadon, knock it off. If she wants to stay, let her."
"I'll just find another place to live around here." You say
"Oh yeah? And who'd that be?" Asks your dad
"I'll go live with Lloyd!"
"You won't bother Uncle Wu and your brother."
"Watch me!" You say and storm out
"Please promise to visit!" Misako yells after you
You say yes mentally then run to the monastery. Straight to Cole
"(Y/N), what's the matter?" He asks
"Mom and dad are moving away, and they just told me today! I didn't want to move so dad said make my own money to pay the bills."
"Well you can live here with me and not have to pay any bills."
"I'd love that, thanks Cole!" You say and hug him tightly

Lloyd
You literally built an invention and it malfunctioned, so here you are, once again, listening to your parents insult you.
"You can never do anything right." Says your mom
"I mean, look, you're so worthless, you can't even make a simple cleaning robot work." Says your dad
"I built it from scraps! It's harder to do than what you'd think!" You say
"I bet your brother could do it!"
"I am so sick of you comparing me to my brother! I'm not him."
"Obviously! He could've built that invention right the first time, plus he's 10 times smarter than you!"
"For a guy 10 times smarter than me, he sure is getting a B in math. I've always had straight A's."
"That's not very nice. At least he knows responsibility."
"Really!? Because I have to do the laundry, dishes, feeding and watering the cat and dogs, and I have to vacuum. All he does is take out the trash. The only problem is, he can't fit in the trash can so the trash man won't take that trash."
"I have had it with you young lady! The only thing you've ever done right in your life is date Lloyd." Says your mom
"Fine then. I'll go live with Lloyd so your life is perfect!" You yell and run out the door to the monastery. Lloyd greets you right away and hugs you. You let the tears you've been holding in, pour out onto Lloyd.
"Lloyd I can never do anything right! My parents hate me! I just wanted out of there!"
"(Y/N), you're perfect to me, I love you with all my heart."
"I know Lloyd, I just didn't know where to go."
"You can stay here with me! So you'll never have to go back."
"I like that!" You sniffle and let Lloyd lead you back to his room.