Chapter 7

Wendy's POV

"It could be the scarf." I look at Gajeel-san. "He always has it on and never parts with it, not even in his sleep. Maybe if we took it off?" I look at Natsu-san. "If you want your memories back that is." Natsu-san looks down. "I...I do. Its just....will I change in anyway?" I smile. "Even if you do change you will still be the Natsu-san we all know and love." Gray-san and Gajeel-san instantly say "I don't love him" Erza-san glares at them. "You are all like brothers! Say you love him or die!" They both squeal. "WE LOVE HIM!" We all laugh. Natsu-san pulls on the scarf. "Um, I'll see you then? If it does work?" "Yeah." He pulls on the scarf so it unwraps and he drops it. He instantly goes limp and falls on the floor. "Natsu-san!" "Wendy, Gajeel, what exactly happened in that place." Gajeel-san looks at Erza-san. "Hell. Literal hell"

~In Natsu's Memories~

 Age 5:

"You alright Lucy?" I ask the same aged girl. The five year old nods and curls further into my side. "Mm. Your warm." I smile and hug her closer to me. "Natsu?" "Hm?" "Will we ever get out of here?" I look down at her. Wearing a small brownish dress that ends at her knees. Really greasy hair. "I hope so. I don't want to be here forever." She looks up at me. "We only had like what? Fifty tests now? We're still so young. Just kids. How much longer must we suffer like this?" She sobs so I bury my nose in her hair and sigh. "I know Lucy, I know. But I'll find a way out of here. I promise you that." I hug her closer and run my fingers through her hair. "I promise you"

Age 6:

"Fly higher" I pant and flap my wings harder. "Now fly as fast as you can" So I do. "Hm. Not bad. Now get back here for your next one." I fly down and land. I hold out my arm when he raises a syringe. I wince when he slams it in. I pant then my veins start to pop out. I scream in pain and collapse. Lucy flies down to me and hugs me. "Ah 4563B. Your turn." Lucy ignores him and hugs me. I bite my lip and clench my fists behind her back. "Ah, well I can still do it from that position." She turns her head and glares. But Dr. Kikuo slams the syringe into her arm and then she screams and holds onto me tighter. I grit my teeth and then feel something ripping out of me. We both scream bloody murder as antlers rip out of our skulls. "Oh very nice. This Antelope shall allow you to survive in extreme heat. You can also use the sharp horns to kill prey and your enemies. That is all today. Please transform back to normal and someone shall come and get you two" Dr. Kikuo leaves the tall room. We lift our heads and widen our eyes. I reach up and touch the small antlers coming out of Lucy's head as she does the same for me. I tilt my head. "Weird. But I don't want to kill anyone. Not now not ever. Lucy smiles sadly. "Neither do I."

Age 7:

Lucy hugs me tighter and whimpers. I hug her tighter as well and glare at the other kids in the room. The other kids did nothing. They are either shivering in fear or curled up in a ball. "What is their goal?" I look down at Lucy. "I don't know. But I hope it's not what I'm thinking of." "What would that be?" I look at the cameras that are around the room. "Battle to the death." Lucy gasps and whimpers. "Why are they doing this?" I look around the room. I feel my eyes shift colors. "Natsu" I look down at Lucy. "What?" My eyes go back to their usual dark green color. She grabs my cheeks and puts her forehead on mine. "Stop glaring at them. They did nothing wrong. They are all like us. Trapped. Taken from their parents since birth. I only hope that they can escape with us." I smile and run my fingers down her cheek. "Your too kind. But If you wish it, then so do I"

Age 8:

"Hm. Lets see how they react if we separate them." I over hear one of the scientists say. I growl and clutch Lucy to me like she was my lifeline. We both growl at the scientist reaching for us. "Oh? Wont even let me close? Is it even possible to separate them Professor?" "Maybe not. Just feel that blood lust just reaching to separate them." "It is impressive." We growl louder. "Hm. Should we get one of the failures to separate them?" "No. No use wasting good materials. We'll try this some other time."

Age 9:

"Natsu?" "Yeah?" I look at the blonde head on my lap. "Are we trapped here forever?" "No. I'll get us out. I promised and I never break promises." She looks up at me. "Okay. But I'll be mad if you break that promise." I chuckle. "I know. But I'll get us out before you get mad." She giggles and tucks her face in my neck. "Natsu" "Hm?" She looks up at me. "I have an idea on how to escape." I tilt my head. "Ok?" She puts a hand on my chest. "You know how we're each other's half?" I nod. "Yeah." "Why don't we combine? To make us stronger to break out with the other subjects" I widen my eyes. "Is that possible?" She shrugs. "I don't know. But lets try."

Age 10, a month before the explosion:

"I think we perfected it. Lets try it!" I nod at Lucy. "Ok." She hugs my neck and I hug her waist. We put our foreheads together. We both blush. She puts her lips to mine and I do the same. Then we both glow a bright white color.

(Don't ask about the pic

(Don't ask about the pic. I couldn't find a good picture to combine them both so lets say this character is neither boy or girl.)

We combine into one person. We aren't boy or girl. Our hair turns white and really long. Our eyes turn into a pale blue. "This is different from last time" I say but both of our voices combined. Lucy giggles, which turns into us both giggling. I lift a hand then lower it. "Last time we were able to have one half of us combined but now we're completely one person. How is this possible Lucy?" We shrug and roll our eyes. "I don't know Natsu but with us, anything is possible I guess."