I Have An Idea

POV: JJ

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1658

-Begin Chapter-

We all sat in the living room, staring at the tv, just relaxing together after a long day of filming. We had all been building up videos so we can have a couple days to ourselves, no worries about anything, just some alone time.

We were currently waiting on Tobi, Harry, and Ethan to coem back. The three had to go home to record since they didn't have setups here.

The Cals and Preston were also gone, deciding to spend the night together alone at their flat since Preston was leaving in a couple days.

I was honestly surprised that the Cals weren't going with him. They were so torn up about him leaving. During the few hours Vik and Preston were recording yesterday, the two confided in the rest of us how much they cared about the Texan and how they wished they had a way they could get him to stay without having to worry about what anyone else thought.

I felt for them both and I wish I knew of a way to help them. I have been thinking but I haven't come up with anything to help them, but I was keeping my mind open. They were my bros and Preston is Vik's friend; I was gonna do what I could if I could to help them.

I looked over to my side where Simon was curled against me, my arm over his shoulder, his head on my chest. Next to him sat Josh, Vik perched in lap, Josh's arms wrapped around him loosely, both watching the tv.

I let a smile grace my face. I was so lucky that we didn't have to worry about being separated by an ocean, just a short drive. That was still was too far for me though. I wanted everyone under one roof.

While I was off at my meeting, I started looking up places big enough for all of us to live. I was able to find a couple not that far from our current location and had enough rooms for bedrooms and recordings rooms for us.

I made sure to call and get all the information I could on each property, getting all the facts about the houses, the surrounding area, ect. Yeah, I was being responsible, come at me!

Anyway, I decided tonight I was gonna talk to everyone about it. We were all gonna be together so it was a perfect time.

I heard the front door open and a voice ring out.

"Sweetums, we're home!"

"We're in the living room Ethan!" called out Josh as Vik moved to sit up straighter in his lap, looking over Josh's shoulder at the doorway.

I turned to watch too as all three boys entered in the room, big smiles on their faces.

"Hey, guys!" exclaimed Harry as he moved around the back of the couch, giving us each a kiss on the cheek.

Getting to Vik, he reached out and cupped his cheeks, pulling him into a sweet kiss.

We all awed at the cuteness.

When they separated, Vik's cheeks were red but there was a smile on his face.

Harry then moved so Tobi could lean over the back of the couch, kissing Vik's cheek. He moved off to the side and Ethan moved forward and cupped Vik's cheeks. Ethan then kissed Vik, slow and gentle, their kiss lasting longer than the one with Harry.

When they pulled away, Vik was breathless.

"Damn Behz, I didn't know you could kiss like that." Commented Josh with a cheeky smile.

"You'd be surprised what this mouth can do." Laughed Ethan. I noticed next to him, Tobi had flush to his cheeks and he looked to the side, embarrassed.