12.

we ate every single thing. man we sum fat ashes. we threw our backs down on the blanket and laid there watching the stars.

daniel creeped his hand on mine and held it. it was a beautiful night with my baby. it was great.

we started kissing. he placed both his hands on my waist and dragged me into his lap.

i was on top of him. during our make out session he put his huge hands on my ash cheeks and rubbed them.

he kissed my neck. left some love bites here and there. oh yes of course i returned the favor *wink wink*

mind you we were in our bathing suits. i stopped. "danny we can't do this here, what if someone comes?" i said worried.

"don't worry baby nobody gonna be here, especially at this time." he said caressing my cheek.

i agreed and went back down to him and continued our session. his hands traveled all over my body.

he unexpectedly smacked my butt cheek extremely hard. it was burning and aching. pretty sure he left a mark.

he slipped off my bottom. i was still on top of him. he jammed two fingers in me.

i moaned in his mouth, making him go crazy. he pushed in and out waiting for my climax. "d-daddy...im g-gonna...."

"no baby not yet." he said sternly.

he slipped down his trunks half way down his legs. he grabbed his friend and rubbed it against my girl.

i hated him teasing me. i whined. "daddyyyy please."

"beg for it mami." he said.

i smacked my lips.

"please daddy please i need you inside me papi." i said.

"okay baby." he said putting on a condom. he then forced himself in me. he took hold of my waist and guided me.

i started riding him. "d-dadddyyy yess uh."

"mami it feels so good, ride mee-ee." he said moaning.

i swirled my hips on his torso. i went up and down with his hands helping me. he was holding me so hard he left some mark.

he pulled out and turned me over into doggy style. he pushed himself into me again. he put his hand on my back arching it down.

"m-amii ugghh." he mumbled.

"daddddy....papiiiiiii uhhh." i yelled moaning.

we reached our climaxes and cleaned up. he kissed me softly and said "that was amazing mamasita."

i smiled licking my lips. it was night already so we had to blast. we packed all the stuff and started walking back to the car.

i was mad soar. i could barely walk yo. this sum bs man :(

daniel was just there laughing like an idiot. "i will cut your dIck off keep laughing." i said glaring at him.

he stopped and laughed to himself.

we entered the car and went back to the hotel.

----------------------------------

we both finished taking a shower and washing our hair. i sat on the bed and put the covers over me. i was tired as shhi.

my back faced him. i felt danny lay behind me. i was in one of daniels shirts and panties.

he put an arm over my waist and cuddled up to me. no space left in between us.

💙