Chapter 21: Coming Back

S.coups's p.o.v.

"Seungcheol! I'm going to kill you!"

I walked out of the bathroom, my toothbrush still in my mouth, and see Jeonghan groaning on the hotel bed.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm in pain!" Jeonghan yelled at me. "That's what!"

"Hey, you said to fuck you until-"

"I know what I said!" Jeonghan cut me off. "You don't have to remind me."

"Then why are you getting mad at me?" I asked as I walked back to the bathroom. "I did what you asked."

"I didn't realize it'd actually cause me pain like this!" Jeonghan yelled again.

I finished brushing my teeth and headed back out to the room.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked and sat down on the bed beside him.

"I've had worse pain but it's still pretty bad." Jeonghan said. "It's fine if I don't move."

"Well we have to get back to the dorm." I said and he sighed.

"I know." Jeonghan said. "I was also suppose to go in and talk to Woozi about the vocal team's song."

"I'm sure you could be it a different day." I said and stood up from the bed. "You should get dressed."

Jeonghan groaned as I dug through his bag to find the clean clothes.

"I don't want to move." He groaned.

I found all the required clothing and went back to the bed.

"Come on." I said. "We need to get going soon."

"I just woke up." Jeonghan said before pouting.

"Well you slept in so come on." I said and left the clothes on the bed. "Get dressed. Grab your stuff and come down when you're down. Also make sure to fix your hair, it kind of looks like you had sex."

I walked out of the hotel room before Jeonghan could protest again.

I started on my way to the main entrance to meet our manager, who was already out there. He had texted me a few minutes after I had woken up so I quickly got ready.

I made it outside and the van was waiting right outside the doors of the hotel. Less walking for Jeonghan, that's good.

I opened the van door and climbed in.

"Where's Jeonghan?" Our manager asked, confused on we didn't come down together.

"He's still getting ready but I was finished so I decided to come down without him." I explained. "He should be down soon though."

"I see."

It was silent for a bit.

"How was your night last night?" The manager asked.

"Really good." I said. "We just relaxed and watched some movies and stuff."

Jeonghan and I came up with this lie last night.

"Well that's good then."

It was few more minutes until Jeonghan came out of the hotel. He seemed to be walking normally but by his face, you could tell he was in pain.

He climbed into the van and sat down beside me, letting out a sigh.

"Are you alright?" Our manager asked. "You look like you're in pain or something."

"I'm okay." Jeonghan lied. "My back hurts. I think I must have slept funny or something."

Our manager just nodded before driving away, heading back to the dorm.