Chapter 230.

The songs for this chapter are:

Tomorrow- Chris Young

The one that got away- The civil wars

MGMT- Jayme Dee (my goal is to try to convince her to cover "All too Well" by Taylor Swift because that song is amazing and so is Jayme so I really want that to happen! )

Tessa's POV.

"I think I turned the wrong way, it is highway four east or west?" I hear Zed's voice. He must be on the phone with my mother again.

"Okay, I'm going the right way then, we should be there in an hour and a half." He says, "yeah, I think she's passed out but she's okay."

I wait until he's silent long enough that I know that the phone call has ended before I try to speak, "Is she mad?" I slur.

"No, she's just worried. Are you okay?" I think his hand is on my leg.

"Mhmm." I can't open  my eyes.

"Hardin keeps calling your phone."

"No," I groan.

"I'm driving as fast as I can, just try to sleep if you can." He instructs. I wish I could.

Hardin's POV.

My heart is pounding out of my chest the entire drive. Why the fuck did I get an apartment so far from the campus? This is hands down the longest twenty mile drive of my life. Steph fucking slipped something to Tessa, what the fuck is wrong with her? And Dan, fucking Dan is a dead man if he lays one god damn finger on her.

I run every single red light and ignore the flashing light signaling that I will be getting at least four red light tickets in the mail.

It's Tessa.. Molly's voice plays over and over until I finally reach my old frat house. I don't bother turning off my car, my car is the least of my concerns right now. Crowds of drunken idiots litter the living room and hallways as I push my way through the rooms in search for Tessa.

"Where is she?" My hands wrap around Nate's collar the moment I see him and I slam him into the wall without thought.

"I don't know! I haven't seen her!" He shouts and I loosen my grip.

"Where the fuck is Steph?"

"She's in the backyard I think, I haven't seen her in a while." I let go of him with a shove and he stumbles forward while glaring at me.

I stalk out to the backyard in a panic, if Tessa is out here in the cold with Steph and Dan.. Steph's red hair is bright in the darkness and I don't hesitate to lift her from the ground by the back of her leather coat.

"What the fuck!" She yells, swatting her arms behind her.

"Where is she?" I growl, keeping my fist full of the leather.

"I don't know, you tell me." She hisses and I turn her around to face me.

"Where the fuck is she?"

"You won't do shit to me,"

"I wouldn't doubt me if I were you, tell me where the fuck Tessa is now!" I scream in her face from only inches away. 

She flinches and her glare falters for a moment before she shakes her head. "I don't know where the hell she is but she's probably passed out by now."

"You're a sick, disgusting, bitch. If I were you, I would leave before I find her. Once I know she's okay there won't be anything stopping me from coming after you." I threaten. For a moment I consider the idea of hurting Steph but I know I couldn't actually do it. I can't imagine Tessa's reaction if I laid a hand on a woman, even Steph.