Those Poor Fans

POV: Tobi

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1257

-Begin Chapter-

I sat excitedly in Simon's lap as we all continued to talk about moving in together. Ethan, JJ, and I were going to have to talk to the building manager about ending our leases. I hope mine and Ethan's won't end too early, causing us to have to figure out how to record videos in a house with five other people. I knew we would have a place to sleep, but there really isn't a lot of places to record in this house. I am sure we would figure it out though.

Harry was going to talk the Cals as soon as he could and begin doing what he had to do to move in. He was probably gonna be moved in by the end of next week.

I looked over at Vik and smiled. His face was so animated and happy. All of us living together is probably gonna one of the best things to ever happen. Not only are we all gonna be together all the time, but the fans will be happy as well. I bet when they find out, they will all have heart attacks and die.

Not that I want them to die or anything, I just know it's going to make them ecstatic. The shipping is probably going to go through the roof and take over the internet. Good bye, Phan and Septiplier. The funny thing is all the ships involving us seven will be right technically.

"Hey, guys." Called Harry, getting our attention. "Do you think we should announce to our fans that we are all moving in together?"

"I don't know," said Vik unsure, "I don't want our fans to all spontaneously combust because we are all moving in together. That would be bad."

"We could do it slowly." I said, "Like, start with Harry moving in here and then JJ could end his lease and just stay here permanently. Then you guys could get the house and Ethan and I can join you cause it would be easier, not to mention cheaper for everyone. At least, that's what we tell them."

"That's an amazing idea Tobi!" commented Simon, leaning over to kiss my cheek. I felt the heat rise to my face again.

"Yeah, it's perfect!" replied Ethan, "Our fans are gonna love us! Plus, we are gonna be able to do a lot more videos together. We are gonna have to make sure we get some damn good internet."

"Hey Ethan, we won't have to worry about you having connection issues!" said Josh with a laugh.

"Shut up you mog." Replied Ethan, hitting Josh, pulling a laugh from him.

I've known Josh for 11 years and I can honestly say, I have never seen him this happy and I am glad. I was worried at one point in time that he wasn't going to be happy ever again, especially when he and Freya broke up just as we were starting to notice the changes in Vik.

It was a simple break up with really no hard feelings on either side, but I could tell it still hurt him. They were together for so long and that isn't something you just get over overnight, even if you don't have feelings for one another anymore. I know Josh has had a lot of distractions since then, but I wonder if he has fully dealt with their break up. Maybe he and I can share a bed tonight so I can ask. I need to make sure he is ok.

Suddenly, a phone rang out.

"Oh hang on." Said Harry, maneuvering to pull out his phone. He quickly answered it.

"Hello? Oh hey Cal, what's up?"

There was a pause as Cal talked to Harry. I leaned back against Simon and closed my eyes. I felt his arms wrap around my middle and his head rested on top of mine. I soaked up the warm feeling I got from being held by Simon and allowed my mind to go blank.

"Yeah sure, I can watch the flat no problem. I am just glad you two are going with him. I know how much you two care about him and you would miss him terribly if you didn't go."

I opened my eyes in interest and looked at Harry, leaning against Josh while he talked on the phone, his hand resting in the older's.

"It's no problem. Actually, Vik came with an idea that may help you guys. Vik suggested that I move in with him and the Sidemen and you and Lux can offer my room to Preston as an office space so he can come over more often to visit Vik when in reality he can come over to visit you two and just end up never leaving."

There was a pause before a loud joyful voice was heard coming from the phone.

"I'm glad you like the idea." Laughed out, Harry. "Just talk to Preston and Callux and let me know what they say and we can go from there, ok?"

I looked over to Vik who had a big smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. He had just possibly helped some of his closest friends have their happiness. He is such a beautiful soul.

"Ok bro, I'll talk to you later. Don't worry, I will tell him. See ya bro."

With that, Harry hung up the phone and looked at us.

"So the Cals are going to America with Preston for awhile and they asked me to watch the flat."

"We got that. What did they think of Vik's idea?" asked Ethan, reaching out to squeeze Harry's leg.

"Well Cal loves the idea and he is going to talk to Callux and Preston as soon as Preston wakes up from his nap or whatever. Oh Vik, Cal told me to tell you that you are amazing and that he owes you big big big big big BIG time."

Vik laughed, "I just want him, Callux, and Preston to be happy. They don't have to thank me."

"You have such a beautiful soul Vik." Said JJ, moving to cup Vik's cheek so he could bring him into a sweet kiss.

We all awed again. When they broke away, Vik smiled up at JJ before a yawn took over his mouth.

"Are you sleepy Little Star?" asked JJ sweetly.

He nodded, moving to rest his head on JJ's shoulder.

"Well, I guess it's bedtime. Who wants to sleep where?" asked Josh.

"Well, I would like to sleep with Vik tonight." Commented JJ.

"That's fine." Said Josh.

"I want to sleep with you tonight, Josh," I said bravely, making eye contact with him, earning a smile.

"Then I guess me, Ethan, and Harry will sleep in my bed tonight." Said Simon, not sounding bothered at all.

"Well, I guess that's settled." Said Ethan, lightly hitting Harry's legs to move them off of him, "Let's all go get ready for bed. We can meet in the middle and all say goodnight before we crawl into bed."

Everyone agreed. I slid out Simon's lap and turned around to help him up. I watched as JJ kept Vik in his arms as he stood up, allowing the sleepy boy to be lazy.

Together we all headed up the stairs, Harry, Ethan, and I grabbing out bags on the way up. As we walked up the stairs, I thought about the talk I was going to have with Josh. I really hope that he is ok and not repressing anything.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, so yesterday animatedmello commented about listening to 100's of fangirls screaming in the distance. It was really funny because when they commented that, I had just written that part about the fans. I laughed so hard. lol. I guess we are on the same wavelength. :D

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.