Imagine #17

(Literally just thought of this after my previous imagine! Comment your thoughts!)
--------------------------------------

It was a mighty long day at the base.
You watched as your one-year old son, Zeke, ran across the base in his little resistance suit your mother had bought him for his first birthday. He was playing a little game with Chewy and BB-8 while your husband, Poe, worked on his tie fighter and your dog, Pup, running around with them.
You felt someone stand beside you and looked to see your mother watching and smiling at the view in front of both of you.
"You know, Y/N, I'm so proud of you and what you've become. You are so lucky to have the little family that you do. Your father would have wanted this, you know."
You smile at the thought of your father, Han, running around with little Zeke.
"I know." You smile at your mother.
Poe had just finished his work and was on his way over to you. However, Zeke was running a little too fast while playing tag with Chewy, and knocked into BB-8, falling hard on the ground. He started to cry and scream and you were on your way over until Poe beat you to it.
"Okay, oooookaaaay." You could hear him comforting Zeke after scooping him up. "You're okay, Buddy, you're alright." He started to make funny faces at Zeke, which made him clap and giggle, once again, a happy baby. Poe walked over to you, with Pup trailing behind, carrying Zeke in one arm and the other around your shoulder. He kissed you and nuzzled Zeke. These were the things that made you happy to have this little family of yours.
"Ah, I love our family." Poe smiled.
"Me too." You kissed Poe again, while Zeke just clapped and giggled, and Pup ran circles around the three of you. Just a great day at the base.

Comment what you thought! Tried a new family imagine, thought it would be kinda cute!
(Here's a pic of what Poe and Pup would look like)

Comment what you thought! Tried a new family imagine, thought it would be kinda cute!(Here's a pic of what Poe and Pup would look like)