back

I have never understood certain people and even now I still can't. Someone stole my book like you all know but what now makes me even more speechless is her words that she was having fun. Fun? Fun? Do you realize how many innocent people you've hurt in the name of fun???? Do you realize how stressed I have been the past day and a half unable to sleep more than an hour so much so that my neck is beginning to act up? If GOD FORBID my lymph nodes swell up again and I fall sick will you still say the same ??? How someone could be so ...I don't even have the words to describe it beats me. I won't say thank you for taking down the stolen work. Your account needs to be deleted to prevent your ever doing it to another. I feel sad for you that your heart and mind still can't seem to get what you did wrong and hence why you say you regret nothing. What happened to me I won't wish on anyone not even you because it's not a fun experience to ever go through. I'll pray that God helps you understand because no man can seem to do that.

I deleted the chapters so she doesn't copy even more of the work and left the 7 I left up for the DMCA and wattpad authorities. I am truly sorry you all had to go through the pain and anger and hurt of not reading the next chapter or knowing if the story would continue and  I pray for everyone's sake this never happens again.

To everyone who cried for me got mad I don't think you get it when I say I love you. I read your messages and saw your comments, I was just too mad to reply any one. I am not someone who easily says the words I love you. I don't give my love easily. So when I say this believe me, From the bottom of my heart I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU ALL for EVERYTHING.

...I'll post back the chapters soon.

Dearest Lexis and Hera I'm sorry for almost not finishing your story, forgive me? 😊

-A