Chapter 49

Harry

I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me.

All dinner she's been so touchy feely with me. Holding my hand and playing with my rings the whole drive to the restaurant, brushing her ankle against my leg beneath the table, leaning over the table to brush curls from my forehead and unknowingly revealing her oh so perfect cleavage. And those eyes. She keeps giving me that look with those beautiful blue eyes of hers and god is she sexy.

It's like she's begging me to lunge across the table and take her right here next to scraps of filet mignon and mushroom risotto on our plates.

Like I said, she's gonna be the goddamn death of me.

Don't get me wrong. I've enjoyed every single second of tonight. What hot blooded male wouldn't want an incredibly gorgeous blonde in the most perfect tight little black dress (geez she looks gorgeous) suggestively touching them all night making it incredibly hard to not get hard right in the middle of this fancy restaurant? I'm certainly not turning her down.

"Harry? You still with me?"

I hadn't realized I was just staring down at my bowl this whole time. She has this beautiful soft smile across her lips and dazzling blue eyes staring right into my green ones.

"Sorry Em, just thinking" smirking back at her.

"Yeah? Penny for your thoughts" she asks suggestively taking a final bite of her streak and raising her eyebrow.

"You're gonna be the death of me women" I mumble under my breath, not knowing if she heard me.

"Oh? And Hows that?"

"Come on love, you know what you're doing."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Haz" leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms over her chest just begging me to stare at them, god I bet her chest is just perfect. "Eyes up here buddy."

"Sorry Em, but I can't help thinking about it" putting emphasis on the final suggestive word.

"It?" She giggles suddenly all nervous and reserved, a contrast from the whole dinner. Why on earth is she so nervous like this when it comes to 'it'...with me?

"Yeah, pretty sure you know what I'm talking about love" I speak slowly leaning forward resting my forearms on the table to stare deep into her eyes. Her breath catches in her throat and her eye contact falters as she stares down to her plate once more. "Oh come on babe, you can't be suggestive all night and put your walls back up when one of us actually admits to it."

"So you want me then?" She asks in a quiet voice.

"If that isn't the most obvious fucking thing in the world to you I'd advise you get your head checked." I smirk back at her. How can she think anything otherwise? Seriously, I swear she's crazy.

She's trying to steady her breathing as she looks back into my eyes. I just love the effect I have on her. They're prominent goosebumps covering her skin now and I haven't even touched her yet.

"You wanna get outta here?" Nodding toward the restaurant door.

Please god say yes Em!

"What? No dessert?" Well there's my cheeky girl.

"Well I was thinking we could have dessert back at your place but if you wanna stay here fine by me" I try to explain raising my hands in defeat. If she want's to stay here and eat desert off a plate instead of off me that's fine. I smirk to myself at the thought.

"Mind out of the gutter Styles"

"You can't possibly know what I'm thinking."

"Harry, I know you well enough to know that you're thinking something dirty right now" she says peering over the top of her menu and giving me a wink "I think I want to creme brulee please" placing the menu back on the table and smiling innocently at me.