FIVE

❝we all have stories we will never tell

❝we all have stories we will never tell.❞

"I THINK YOU'RE gonna fall in love with Dallas Winston

"I THINK YOU'RE gonna fall in love with Dallas Winston." Maya smiled dreamily, like she was the one falling in love with him. 

I laughed, but it was a fake one. "Honestly, Maya. You're such a dreamer."

She sat up, scoffing. "Why do you have to be such a pessimist?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm not a pessimist. I'm a realist. Two different things."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Naomi." 

"So, who does the infamous Maya Myers have a crush on?" I questioned, hoping to get the attention off of me. I couldn't honestly care any less who she or anyone has a crush on, but the attention that was on Dally and me is the kind of attention I don't want. 

She hesitated, but took a deep breath. "Promise me you won't go nuts." 

I chuckled. "You know I don't make any promises."

She sighed. "Randy."

My eyes went huge. "WHAT?!"

"Naomi, I can't help it! You can't stop your own feelings as much as you want to! And I'm sure as hell not going to bury my feelings like you do." She snapped. 

I shook my head. "Like whoever you want, Maya, but don't come running to me when he hurts you because you hang out with a Greaser like me." 

I heard her mumble behind me. "You'd save me whether you're pissed off or not. That's the kind of person you are." 

I chuckled and hopped out of her window, sliding down the pole like I usually do. I could easily walk out the front door, but I prefer jumping out of windows. It was midnight once again and deep down I was hoping I'd find Dally.