13.

9:28am i wake up.
i felt a strong arm around me holding me down. i see sleeping danny behind me. i laugh at his cute butt lips and his drool.

i take his arm off me and get up. my butt was hurting my hail. i dont even know why. i walk over to the full body mirror and raise my shirt up.

oh my f.

i gasped. no wonder it hurt man. it was f*cking aching. i jogged to the bathroom and grabbed some cream that was inside some counter.

i rubbed it all over my cheek. man it burned. he messed me tf up. i hope the scratches i made on his back burn. ugh.

he came into the bathroom. "babe what happened? why'd you gasp?" he asks in the sexiest, most tiredest voice.

"you always leaving marks on me. this sh*t hurts man." i said smacking my lips and shaking my head. smh dan.

"im sorry baby. i gotta mark my territory." he says smiling with one eye closed.

"if you were trynna be cute by saying that...you failed." i said glaring at him.

"hey! you left marks on me last night too. when i took a shower it f*cking burned." he said.

"lemme see." i said.

he turned around and ZAMNNN. i did that. YASSS B*TCH I DID THAT.

"we're even okay?" he says chuckling

"fine whatever." i say rubbing his back with some of the cream.

💙